Ice Cube Scalper for MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you’ve stumbled upon the Ice Cube Scalper for MT5, huh? A trading robot promising small profits with high potential. Users like Sebastian Becker and Joshep The Trader seem to be singing its praises. But let’s not get carried away. Here’s a guide on how to install and configure this EA for maximum efficiency. Spoiler alert: it's not magic.

Installation and Setup​

First things first, head over to forexroboteasy.com to download the Ice Cube Scalper for MT5. Once downloaded, follow these steps:

• Open your MetaTrader 5 platform.
  • Navigate to the 'File' menu and select 'Open Data Folder'.
  • Place the downloaded EA file into the 'Experts' folder.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • In the 'Navigator' panel, find Ice Cube Scalper under 'Expert Advisors'.
  • Drag and drop it onto your desired chart.

Configure the EA with the following parameters:
  • RSI_Period: Set to 14.
  • RSI_Overbought: 70.
  • RSI_Oversold: 30.
  • Start_Lot: 0.1.
  • Lot_Multiplier: 2.0.
  • Orders_Step: 10.
  • SmartStep: true.
  • StartStepCoeff: 1.5.
  • Max_Averaging_Orders: 5.
  • Equity_Risk: 20.0.
  • Max_Trade_Hours: 24.

User Experience​

Let’s be real. The Ice Cube Scalper has its fans, but it’s not without its quirks. Sebastian Becker claims a 3-5% weekly profit, while Joshep The Trader finds it “simple and consistent.” But remember, this is a martingale EA. It’s all fun and games until you hit a drawdown. Squidme says it’s promising, but that’s only if you follow the recommended settings.

Tips for Improvement​

Here are some tips to squeeze the most out of this EA:
  • Backtest extensively: Don’t just take user reviews at face value. Run your own backtests.
  • Adjust risk settings: Tweak the equity risk and lot multiplier to suit your risk tolerance.
  • Monitor regularly: Keep an eye on open trades and adjust settings as needed.
  • Use a VPS: Ensure your EA runs 24/7 without interruptions.

Source Code of Ice Cube Scalper for MT5​

We don’t have the original source code of the Ice Cube Scalper for MT5 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we’ve created a sample code. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, this is a sample from easytradingforum.com, not the original product.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Ice Cube Scalper for MT5 - Best Forex Robot 2024​

For those interested in the Ice Cube Scalper for MT5, you can find detailed statistics and download options on forexroboteasy.com. The EASY Trading Team doesn’t sell this robot; we only created a code based on its description. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Attachments

• Ice Cube Scalper for MT5.mq5
    6 KB · Views: 0
I've just completed my purchase! I'm eager to dive in, so please share the settings and the instruction manual so I can maximize my success with this tool.

I recently purchased this software and would greatly appreciate any setup guides or instructions. Looking forward to optimizing my trading experience!