Gold Stallion

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Gold Stallion is a forex trading robot that has garnered quite a bit of attention. With a rating of 4.83 and glowing reviews, it's easy to see why some traders are enthusiastic. However, as a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I approach every EA with a healthy dose of skepticism. Let's dive into how to install and configure Gold Stallion for maximum efficiency.

Installation and Setup​

Setting up Gold Stallion is straightforward, but don't expect miracles just by clicking a few buttons. Here's how to get started:

• Download the EA from the official website.
  • Place the EA file in the Experts folder of your MetaTrader 5 directory.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5 and attach the EA to a gold (XAUUSD) chart.
  • Configure the input parameters such as Lot Size, Take Profit, Stop Loss, and Risk Percentage.
  • Enable AutoTrading and ensure your account balance is at least $1500 for optimal performance.

Experience Using Gold Stallion​

User reviews are generally positive, but let's not get carried away. Mel Carrol says, Without a doubt this is an excellent EA and is profitable. Ahmet Lebeoglu adds, It doesn't always open...but when it does it wins. Philipp Neu mentions, Sharp Entries, low DD and short Trades. While these reviews are encouraging, remember that every EA has its quirks.

In my experience, Gold Stallion performs well in trending markets but can struggle during periods of low volatility. The AI-driven entries are sharp, but the system's dependency on specific market conditions means you need to stay vigilant.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of Gold Stallion, consider the following tips:

• Use a reliable VPS to ensure a stable connection and reduce latency.
  • Backtest the EA thoroughly to understand its behavior in different market conditions.
  • Avoid drastic changes to the default settings; stick to the developer's guidelines.
  • Monitor the EA regularly and be prepared to intervene if market conditions change.

Source Code of Gold Stallion​

We don't have access to the original source code of Gold Stallion sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Note that this is an example code from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the Gold Stallion robot sold on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Gold Stallion robot; we only created a trading robot code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Gold Stallion Forex Robot​

If you're intrigued by Gold Stallion and want to give it a try, you can download it from this link. Remember, no EA is a guaranteed path to riches. Stay informed, stay skeptical, and trade wisely.

Attachments

• Gold Stallion.mq5
    6 KB · Views: 1
I was skeptical about this advisor, but it actually recouped half its price in just one day. Seems ironic how many others are quick to dismiss it. Let's see if it keeps delivering or ends up being another mediocre gimmick.

Recently acquired this EA, and I'm eager to dive deeper into its parameters. Could anyone shed some light on what the values for 'Second_Strategy' represent, specifically for 80, 70, and 60? Your insights will be greatly appreciated!

As a recent adopter of the EA, I've been examining the parameters, particularly the values associated with 'Second_Strategy.' It seems that lower values lead to more trade opportunities. I'm curious about the nuances of these settings. Could someone elaborate on what the values like 80, 70, and 60 specifically indicate? Any insights into optimizing them for better performance would be appreciated.