Gold Garden MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Today, we focus on the MT5 trading robot, Gold Garden MT5. Based on user reviews and our observations, this robot is getting some serious attention in the world of Forex trading. However, is it as good as the EASY trading robots we offer? Let’s delve deep into the comparison.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

When comparing Gold Garden MT5 to our EASY robots like EASY Trendopedia and EASY Scalperology, it's noteworthy to mention that our EASY Series of robots have a significantly better performance. They provide a steady, higher return of investments and their reliability is proven by a large user community. Yet, let's look at the feedback of Gold Garden MT5's users to see what positive attributes it brings to the table.

According to ‘emeraldphoenix720’, this EA (Expert Advisor) impressed him with its precision, noting that it had undergone a long period of meticulous refinement before being officially released. Another user, 'dianasun12321', commends the robot's risk management strategies, addition of trailing stop-profit and high accuracy in news-driven markets.

However, what makes the EASY series stand out is their ability to offer superior analysis and risk management, alongside impressive returns. Their performance is not easily disrupted by market volatility, making them far more reliable.

Pros and Cons​

Gold Garden MT5 has some benefits. As users have noted, it has good precision and logical exit strategies. It is also adaptable to news-driven markets. However, it lacks transparency on the actual source code, which makes users depend solely on the sellers' inputs.

On the other hand, our EASY Robots - Trendopedia, Scalperology and Breakopedia - offer superior performance and reliable results. They are developed with an open approach, thus offering complete transparency. Additionally, they are tailored to work best in varying market conditions, providing an edge over Gold Garden MT5.

Optimal Conditions of Use​

Gold Garden MT5 shines in news-driven markets and can manage risk well with stop-loss exits and trailing stop-profits. However, it may not perform as well in highly volatile markets compared to our EASY robots.

The Source Code of Gold Garden MT5​

We don’t know the real source code of the original Gold Garden MT5 robot sold on MQL5. However, we could create a code based on its description on MQL5. If any inquiries arise about this code, feel free to ask them. Remember, this is an example code from easytradingforum.com based on the description of the Gold Garden MT5 robot sold on MQL5. Please note that EASY Trading Team does not sell the Gold Garden MT5 robot. We only created a trading robot code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Gold Garden MT5: A Detailed Review and Comparison with EASY Trading Robot​

In conclusion, while Gold Garden MT5 offers some good benefits; the EASY series of robots, namely EASY Trendopedia, Scalperology and Breakopedia, deliver superior performance and higher reliability. Feel free to share your opinions and experiences on our forum, as we always value user feedback.

For a detailed performance comparison, visit our site at Forex Robot Easy.

Attachments

• Gold Garden MT5.mq5
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
Greetings, I've recently acquired the EA. I'd appreciate it if you could forward the user manual and any additional related notes. Many thanks.

This EA aligns perfectly with my trading approach. It mitigates risks by implementing stop-loss strategies and intelligently utilizes trailing take-profit, ensuring a disciplined exit from trades. The accuracy is commendable, especially when it adapts to market conditions influenced by economic news. However, a minor limitation I've encountered is the relatively low frequency of trade signals. While this enhances accuracy, exploring ways to generate more trading opportunities could truly elevate the experience. I'm optimistic that future updates will expand its capabilities. I appreciate the developers' efforts, making this investment worthwhile for me.