FX Trend

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and developer with EASY Trading Team, I have evaluated numerous trading bots and algorithms. In this review, we will focus on the FX Trend trading robot, which has garnered a user rating of 4.85. We will compare it with one of our own robots, the EASY Trendopedia, to highlight why the EASY series outperforms FX Trend in terms of profitability and reliability. The feedback from users, as well as specific use cases, will be discussed to provide a comprehensive overview. Detailed statistics for FX Trend can be found on this website.

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia​

While FX Trend has received positive feedback from users, such as One of the best indicators in the market and Very useful, our EASY Trendopedia robot offers several key advantages:

Flexibility in Market Conditions: EASY Trendopedia adapts efficiently to different market conditions, providing a robust performance across various trading scenarios. FX Trend, while effective, often requires specific settings to maximize profitability.

User Support and Updates: Our team regularly updates EASY Trendopedia to incorporate user feedback, ensuring it remains ahead of market changes. FX Trend, although praised for good customer support, lacks the same level of continuous improvement.

Profitability and Risk Management: EASY Trendopedia integrates advanced risk management features, yielding higher and more consistent returns. FX Trend can be profitable but requires precise tuning for optimal performance.

Pros and Cons​

FX Trend Pros:
  • Positive user reviews and high overall rating.
  • Responsive customer support from the developer.
  • Effectiveness with the right settings.

FX Trend Cons:
  • Requires specific settings for optimal use.
  • Limited adaptability to changing market conditions.
  • Lacks advanced risk management features.

EASY Trendopedia Pros:
  • Versatile across multiple market conditions.
  • Regular updates based on user feedback.
  • Enhanced profitability through sophisticated risk management.
  • User-friendly interface and setup.

EASY Trendopedia Cons:
  • Higher initial cost compared to FX Trend.
  • Advanced features may require some learning curve for inexperienced users.

Optimal Usage Conditions​

FX Trend performs best when:
  • Used with the right settings tailored to the specific market.
  • Traded in stable market conditions rather than highly volatile environments.
  • Monitored and adjusted frequently based on performance metrics.

On the other hand, EASY Trendopedia excels in:
  • All market conditions, making it a more versatile tool.
  • Automated trading with minimal intervention needed.
  • Greater profitability and lower risk in both volatile and stable markets.

Source Code of FX Trend​

One drawback of FX Trend is that its source code is not openly available to users. This limits customization and understanding of the algorithm's intricacies. However, we at EASY Trading Team have created an example code based on the description available on MQL5. This code can be accessed on our forum. It's important to note that we do not sell FX Trend; we provide this code only for educational purposes.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download FX Trend Trading Robot - Reliable Forex Trading Automation​

If you have any questions regarding the code or need further assistance, feel free to ask on our forum. Remember, our example code is based on the description of the FX Trend robot available on MQL5, and the EASY Trading Team does not sell FX Trend directly.

Today, I ventured into the realm of your latest creation. I must say, it left an intriguing mark! However, I find myself wishing for a few twists: 1. A more dynamic inline alert feature akin to Powerplay for the M1 timeframe, as the current plethora of alerts can be quite chaotic. 2. The distance of the arrows from the price is a tad excessive, muddling their visibility. Perhaps user input to adjust both the arrow type and its gap would elevate clarity? 3. It would be beneficial to have a streamlined option to view just the Dashboard, keeping arrows and trend lines off the chart. If these enhancements could be expedited, I'd be sincerely appreciative. Which settings would you recommend for the M1 timeframe in terms of trend period and deviation? Thanks a million!

As an enthusiastic trader, I recently tried out this latest offering and I have to say, it sparked my interest right away. However, I feel there are a few tweaks that could enhance the experience: 1. It would be great if inline alerts could be integrated like with Powerplay; the M1 timeframe tends to bombard with alerts that aren’t always relevant. 2. The arrows are positioned a bit too far from the price action. A toggle to adjust the arrow type and its spacing would be invaluable for clarity. 3. An option to focus solely on the Dashboard without arrows or trend lines cluttering the chart could really help streamline things. If these changes could be rolled out promptly, I'd greatly appreciate it. Could you also suggest optimal settings for M1 regarding trend period and deviation? Thank you!