FT Gold Robot MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the world of FT Gold Robot MT5, a trading robot designed to optimize your performance with XAUUSD pairs. Developed by Marzena Maria Szmit, this robot promises precision and speed in navigating the gold market. But does it live up to the hype? Let's dive in and find out.

Installation and Setup​

Setting up FT Gold Robot MT5 is straightforward, but let's not kid ourselves—attention to detail is crucial. Follow these steps:

• Download the robot from forexroboteasy.com.
  • Place the downloaded file in the 'Experts' folder of your MetaTrader 5 directory.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • Navigate to the 'Navigator' panel and find FT Gold Robot MT5 under 'Expert Advisors'.
  • Drag and drop the robot onto your XAUUSD chart.
  • Configure the input parameters: Lot Size, Trading Days, and Maximum Orders Per Day.
  • Enable automated trading and ensure all necessary settings are correctly configured.

User Experience​

User reviews are generally positive, but let's not get carried away. Reinhard Steyn and 민안기 praise the robot's performance and support, but 189114nickynomates raises valid concerns about the recovery system. The robot has a rating of 4.62, which is impressive, but it's not without its flaws. Always keep an eye on the market and don't rely solely on automation.

Tips for Improvement​

Here are some tips to get the most out of FT Gold Robot MT5:

• Monitor Regularly: Don't just set it and forget it. Regular monitoring can help you catch any anomalies early.
  • Optimize Settings: Experiment with different settings to find what works best for your trading style.
  • Stay Updated: Keep an eye on updates from the developer to ensure you're using the latest version.
  • Risk Management: Always use proper risk management techniques to protect your capital.

Source Code of FT Gold Robot MT5​

We don't have access to the original source code of FT Gold Robot MT5 sold on MQL5. However, we can create a similar code based on its description available on forexroboteasy.com. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. This example code is provided by easytradingforum.com and is based on the description of the FT Gold Robot MT5. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell FT Gold Robot MT5; we only created a robot based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download FT Gold Robot MT5

If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. This is a sample code provided by easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the FT Gold Robot MT5 available on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the FT Gold Robot MT5; we only created a robot based on its description.

Attachments

• FT Gold Robot MT5.mq5
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
Gold has been my thorn in the side when trading, but I cling to the hope of mastering it.

It’s intriguing to see the strategies at play within this EA. Recently, I watched it make a buy in Gold when the price was soaring high. As a result, my account faced some unexpected losses. Now I find myself pondering the effectiveness of its strategy.