FT Gold Robot MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

If you're seeking an unbiased review of the FT Gold Robot MT4, you've come to the right place. I'm part of the EASY Trading Team, and we pride ourselves on providing honest, no-nonsense reviews of different trading robots. Now, let's see if this gold-digger is a golden goose or a well-dressed turkey.

Description of Features​

The FT Gold Robot MT4 is a trading robot that targets the gold market. It's automated and promises to scan the market 24/7, executing trades when the optimal conditions are met. However, let's not get carried away by these glittery statements, shall we?

Analysis of Results​

Based on the available data, it appears that the FT Gold Robot MT4 has indeed delivered some shining results. According to user comments, the robot has shown a consistent performance with 0 losing days. Still, I always have a small smirk on my face when I read 0 losing days. Is it just me, or do you also smell something fishy here?

Pros and Cons​

It appears that the FT Gold Robot MT4 is user-friendly and provides good support — two important aspects for any trading robot. However, like anything that's not a physical bar of gold, there surely must be some weaknesses hiding beneath the shiny exterior.

Pros:
  • Consistent performance
  • User-friendly
  • Good support

Cons:
  • Lack of transparency about trading strategy
  • 0 losing days claim seems too good to be true

Source Code of FT Gold Robot MT4​

Although the original source code of FT Gold Robot MT4 is as elusive as the philosophers' stone, we can generate example code based on the description given on the MQL5 site where it's sold.

Now, before you jump off your seat, let's be clear: we are NOT selling this trading robot. The EASY Trading Team only offers an example code based on the product description of the robot sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download and Discuss FT Gold Robot MT4 on EASY Trading Forum​

You can download the example code of FT Gold Robot MT4 from our website and join the EASY Trading Forum to share your insights or ask questions. Just remember, it's all a collective effort to sift the golden nuggets from the fool's gold. Let's keep digging and as always, trade smart!

Attachments

• FT Gold Robot MT4.mq5
    2.1 KB · Views: 2
Having just purchased the FT Gold Robot MT4, I'm eager to dive into trading! Could someone guide me on joining the Telegram group? My broker adds a suffix to the symbols, like XAUUSD.i. Should I adjust the settings from XAUUSD to XAUUSD.i accordingly? Thank you in advance!