EezeOrder Multiple Trades Opener

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The EezeOrder Multiple Trades Opener has garnered quite the attention with its perfect 5-star rating on MQL5. Users claim it's a game-changer for managing multiple positions. Let’s dive into the details without the usual hype—just the facts.

Description of Functions​

This trading robot is designed to simplify the process of opening multiple trades, especially in light of recent regulatory changes that demand smaller lot sizes. Key functions include:
  • Easy management of multiple trade openings.
  • Customization of lot sizes for each position.
  • User-friendly interface for quick trade execution.
  • Responsive customer support from its developer, Tawanda.
So, yes, it seems the robot has its bases covered.

Analysis of Results​

While we don't have access to the original code, users report that it operates “beautifully.” High praise indeed. However, I'd recommend examining the results from the past year on the official website. Remember, performance data should always be scrutinized, as past success does not guarantee future results.

Pros and Cons​

Let’s break down the benefits and potential shortcomings:
Pros:
  • Simplicity in trade management.
  • Positive user feedback consistently highlights the effectiveness of the script.
  • Helpful support from the developer.
Cons:
  • Lack of transparency regarding the underlying code.
  • Dependence on market conditions; like all trading bots, it's not foolproof.
  • No guarantee of sustained performance over time.
In short, it's not perfect, but it seems to get the job done for many users.

Source Code of EezeOrder Multiple Trades Opener​

We don't have the original code of EezeOrder Multiple Trades Opener since it's a commercial product on MQL5, but we can create our own code based on the description available there. If you have questions regarding the code, feel free to ask. Just keep in mind that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the EezeOrder robot; we only provide a sample code inspired by its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download EezeOrder Multiple Trades Opener​

For those interested in obtaining a copy, I suggest you check the details on the MQL5 marketplace. Remember, thorough research and user feedback will be crucial before making any investment. Don't hesitate to share your experiences or results on the forum—transparency is key in trading discussions.

Attachments

• EezeOrder Multiple Trades Opener.mq5
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
Just bought this script and it's a complete flop on my MT4. What a waste of time and money! Can someone enlighten me on how to even get this to function?

Encountered a script error: 2023.04.04 02:55:31.867 EezeOrder Multiple Trades Opener EURUSDm, M15: OrderSend failed with error #4109. It's frustrating when the algorithm struggles to execute trades. I am yet again analyzing the underlying conditions that might be causing these setbacks in my automated trading system.