Easy GOLD MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and programmer in MQL5, I have the opportunity to closely analyze various trading robots. Today, I will review the Easy GOLD MT5 robot, based on user feedback and performance metrics. This article will provide a comparison with another robot from the EASY series, and discuss the pros and cons of each. Furthermore, I will indicate the optimal conditions for using Easy GOLD MT5 and share a brief note on the source code of trading robots.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

To put Easy GOLD MT5 in perspective, we will compare it with EASY Trendopedia, another robot from the EASY series.

Easy GOLD MT5:
Based on user feedback, such as that from Chris Owen Akor, Easy GOLD MT5 is appreciated for not using the GRID system, which is a significant advantage. Users have noted that it requires minor adjustments but overall performs well, especially when using the provided set files.

EASY Trendopedia:
EASY Trendopedia is designed for trend following and aims to capitalize on long-term market movements. It uses sophisticated algorithms to detect and follow trends, making it suitable for traders looking for steady and reliable performance.

Pros and Cons​

Easy GOLD MT5

• Pros:
  • Does not use the GRID system, reducing risk
  • Effective customer support
  • Customizable with provided set files
  • Good user feedback with high ratings

• Cons:
  • Requires adjustments for optimal performance
  • Initial setup may be complex for beginners

EASY Trendopedia

• Pros:
  • Strong trend-following capabilities
  • Steady performance in long-term trades
  • Less manual intervention required

• Cons:
  • May not perform well in volatile, non-trending markets
  • Higher risk if trends are not accurately identified

Optimal Conditions for Using Easy GOLD MT5​

Easy GOLD MT5 works best in the following conditions:

• Non-GRID trading environment
  • Medium to long-term trading strategies
  • Markets with moderate volatility
  • Traders who can make minor adjustments to the set files

Conclusion​

Easy GOLD MT5 is a solid trading robot suitable for traders looking for a non-GRID trading solution. While it requires some fine-tuning, its positive user feedback and customizable settings make it a worthy contender. Compared to EASY Trendopedia, Easy GOLD MT5 offers a different approach that may be more suitable for certain trading styles.

Source Code of Easy GOLD MT5​

We do not have access to the actual source code of the original Easy GOLD MT5 robot sold on MQL5. However, we can create a code based on the description provided on the MQL5 website. If you have questions about the code or need further clarification, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Easy GOLD MT5 - The Non-GRID Trading Solution​

For more information on Easy GOLD MT5 or to download the trading robot based on its description, visit our website at forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/easy-gold-mt5. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Easy GOLD MT5 robot but has created a code inspired by its description. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out on our forum easytradingforum.com.

Experiencing a total drought in backtesting trades, while the Journal remains as silent as a cryptographic wallet. Is my strategy cursed or am I missing something utterly obvious?

For optimal trading performance, I always recommend using a Raw spread account with ICMarkets for backtesting. Remember to set your Stop Loss and Take Profit levels directly in the EA settings. For my trades, I'm using the following parameters: Trade A has a Stop Loss of 685 and a Take Profit of 2250, while Trade B is set at a Stop Loss of 395 and a Take Profit of 800. If you need any assistance or have questions, feel free to reach out!

I installed the robot and loaded the settings, yet it seems to be off duty. A bit perplexing, isn't it? Maybe it just needs a motivational speech to get going.