EA White Lotus

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the world of EA White Lotus, a night scalper powered by neural networks. If you're expecting a magic wand that will turn your $100 into a fortune overnight, think again. This robot operates in the quiet night market, predicting short-term price movements. But remember, even the best algorithms can't predict the future with 100% accuracy. Let's dive into how to set up and use this robot effectively.

Installation and Setup​

Installing EA White Lotus is straightforward, but getting it to work optimally requires attention to detail. Follow these steps:

• Download the EA White Lotus from forexroboteasy.com.
  • Open a EURUSD M5 chart in MetaTrader 5.
  • Attach the EA to the chart.
  • Enable the 'OneChartSetup' in the settings to manage multiple pairs from a single chart.
  • Choose between a fixed lot size or an automatic lot size based on your account balance.
  • Set the LotsizeStep according to your risk preference: 2000 for low risk, 1000 for medium risk, and 500 for high risk.
  • Ensure your broker offers a minimum spread and use a VPS to minimize latency.

User Experience​

Based on user reviews, EA White Lotus has shown mixed results. Some users report stellar performance after tweaking settings or switching brokers. For instance, one user saw positive results after moving to Tickmill and updating to the latest EA version. On the flip side, others have struggled with high spreads during night trading hours, significantly impacting profitability. The common thread? Broker choice and settings matter.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of EA White Lotus, consider the following tips:

• Start with a demo account to fine-tune your settings.
  • Use a broker with low spreads and minimal latency.
  • Run backtests with real ticks and variable spreads to get a realistic picture of the bot's performance.
  • Regularly update the EA to the latest version to benefit from improvements and bug fixes.

Source Code of EA White Lotus​

We don't have access to the original source code of EA White Lotus sold on MQL5. However, we can create a code based on its description available on the MQL5 website. This code is a sample and not the actual EA White Lotus. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, the EASY Trading Team does not sell EA White Lotus; we only provide a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download EA White Lotus

If you're interested in trying out EA White Lotus, you can download it from forexroboteasy.com. This example code is provided by easytradingforum.com and is based on the description of the EA White Lotus sold on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell EA White Lotus but has created this code based on its description. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Attachments

• EA White Lotus.mq5
    4.6 KB · Views: 1
I've noticed something interesting about the spreads during GMT +3 (0:00h - 2:00h). They tend to spike way above 30, sometimes even hitting between 80 - 200 pips! It seriously limits my trading opportunities during that timeframe. I'm curious if others face the same issue and if anyone can recommend a broker that can tackle this problem effectively. I'm currently with GBE Brokers, but I'm open to exploring options.