EA White Lotus

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024
# ReadMe for mql5

## Introduction
This repository contains the source code for a Metatrader 5 expert advisor, `EANeuralTrade`, which exemplifies the usage of neural networks in automated trading on MT5 platform. The trading logic, initialization and deinitialization of the neural network and trading algorithm are encapsulated in this class.

## Dependencies
You should have MetaTrader5 platform installed on your machine. Additionally, you must include the `Expert\Expert.mqh` library file available in the standard MQL5 includes.

## Source Code Files
- ExpertAdvisor.mq5: This file contains the definition and implementation of the `EANeuralTrade` class including initialization (Init), deinitialization (Deinit) and Processing methods. It also includes the definition of private variables such as `takeprofit`, `stoploss` and `volume` and a method to calculate the number of open trades.

## Implementation
In the `EANeuralTrade::Init()` method, you should implement the initialization of the neural network and the trading algorithm. The `EANeuralTrade::Deinit()` method should include the code to cleanup the initialized neural network and any other objects related to the trading algorithm.

The `Processing()` method should realize the underlying trading mechanism. Example code demonstrates that the trading algorithm is activated once the number of open trades is less than 3.

## Contribution
For more depth review of the night scalper `EANeuralTrade`, you can visit the website [Forex Robot Review: EA White Lotus - An in-depth review of the night scalper](https://forexroboteasy.com/forex-robot-review/ea-white-lotus-an-in-depth-review-of-the-night-scalper/). Any suggestions, bug reports, pull requests are welcomed and much appreciated.

## License
The code is available under the [MIT License](https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT).

Attachments

• EA White Lotus.mq5
    1.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

Sure, I can help you with that.

1. Set File: The set file typically contains the optimized settings for the EA (Expert Advisor). Since you mentioned you already bought the EA, the vendor should provide you with the set file. Check your purchase email or the vendor's website/support for the set file.

2. Pair and Start Time: This also depends on the recommendations by the EA vendor. Generally, EA vendors will specify which currency pairs the EA is optimized for and the best times to start trading. Usually, this information can be found in the documentation or user guide provided with the EA.

3. Connect Robot to Site: This setting usually refers to an option to connect the EA to an external website for various purposes such as verification, updates, or to collect market data. Ensure that you follow the vendor's instructions on how to properly configure this setting. It might involve entering an API key or some other form of authentication.

4. Exness Broker: Since you're using Exness, make sure that your EA settings and the set file provided are compatible with Exness's trading conditions (such as leverage, minimum lot size, etc.). If you have any issues, you can always reach out to Exness customer support for help.

Here's a general approach to get you started:

1. Load the Set File:
- Open your MetaTrader platform.
- Attach the EA to the desired chart.
- Go to the EA settings (usually by right-clicking on the chart and selecting "Expert Advisors" -> "Properties").
- Load the set file provided by the vendor.

2. Select the Currency Pair:
- Follow the vendor's recommendation on which currency pairs to use.
- Open the charts for those currency pairs and attach the EA to each chart.

3. Start Time:
- If the vendor specifies a start time, ensure your MetaTrader is correctly synchronized with your local time or the server time.
- Set the EA to start at the specified time.

4. Connecting to Site:
- Navigate to the EA settings.
- Look for the option to connect to the site and enter the required details as per the vendor's instructions.

If you still have questions or need further assistance, it's best to contact the EA vendor directly. They should provide detailed guidance tailored to their product.

Louts in action... 😒 You call this an EA? More like a total joke! 🤡 Can't believe people are actually falling for this nonsense. Wake up, folks! Stop feeding this garbage.

Wow, another genius here claiming 200% returns in a week. Are you sure you didn't just copy-paste that from a scam ad? If you all believe this, I've got a bridge to sell you.

EA White Lotus is a joke. Two days in and just two trades? What a waste of time and money. And don't even get me started on their so-called support – totally useless. This so-called "trading system" is nothing but a scam.

Hello, Vitali! I've just made the purchase of the EA. Gave its demo a thorough run-through. If the practical application aligns with the demo trials, this will be a game-changer for me!

Just added this to my portfolio and initiating tests on a demo account to evaluate performance. I'm optimistic about the initial indicators, and I'll be sharing a detailed analysis with charts and technical insights after a week. Stay tuned for a comprehensive update!