EA Speed Price Scalper MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've got yourself sifting through the sea of trading robots, and landed on EA Speed Price Scalper MT5. Let's not kid ourselves, trading robots often come with a ton of hype and little substance. But let's see if this one can swim through the tide. With a rating of 1.8 and a parade of less-than-glowing reviews, there's room for skepticism. But I'll lay out the essentials for you.

Installation and Setup​

First things first, let's get this bad boy up and running. Follow these steps to install and configure EA Speed Price Scalper MT5:

• Download the EA Speed Price Scalper MT5 from here.
  • Move the downloaded file to the 'Experts' folder in your MQL5 directory.
  • Open MetaTrader 5 and go to 'Navigator'. Refresh or restart the platform if necessary.
  • Find EA Speed Price Scalper in the 'Navigator' panel under 'Expert Advisors' and drag it onto your desired trading chart.
  • In the 'Settings' window, configure parameters such as lot size, stop loss, take profit, and trading hours.
  • Make sure to enable 'Allow Algo Trading' and 'DLL Imports' to ensure the EA operates correctly.

Experience with EA Speed Price Scalper MT5​

Having dabbled with numerous trading robots, I can say EA Speed Price Scalper MT5 finds itself a rung below the average. The experience is much like fishing in a pond with no fish. Backtests might show you a paradise of profits, but reality has a sense of humor. Take it from the collective wisdom of all the unimpressed souls who tried their luck.

Tips for Improving EA Performance​

Let's face it; you need to make some tweaks to get this EA working, if at all. Here's how you can try to optimize it:

• Demo Trade First: Before you trust this EA with your hard-earned money, make sure to run it on a demo account. This would help you determine if it's worth its salt.
  • Optimize Settings: Play around with different settings and parameters to see what works best for your trading style. Sometimes, default settings just don’t cut it.
  • Risk Management: Use low-risk settings initially. The robot may not be as trustworthy as its marketing claims.
  • Regular Updates: Keep an eye on updates, although based on user feedback, updates might not be your savior.
  • Monitor Performance: Always keep an eye on the EA's performance. Things can go south quickly in volatile markets.

Source Code for EA Speed Price Scalper MT5​

Despite what many may think, the source code for the original EA Speed Price Scalper MT5 is shrouded in mystery. The code you get from us is a friendly neighborhood attempt to replicate the original robot based on descriptions and functionalities. We don't sell the original, we just craft what we can from the given details. So, if you're the curious type who wants to dive into MetaEditor, be my guest, but manage your expectations.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion: Download EA Speed Price Scalper MT5​

At the end of the day, EA Speed Price Scalper MT5 isn’t going to miraculously turn you into a millionaire trader. Its 1.8 rating and a slew of negative reviews speak volumes. If you have questions about the code or need help optimizing it, feel free to ask. Remember, the code you get is a reimagined version based on descriptions from MQL5.

For those interested in taking a cautious dive, you can Download EA Speed Price Scalper MT5 here.

And hey, trading is a game of risk. Play smart.

It’s frustrating to see the EA not executing any trades on my live account while it performs on demo. I’ve got everything set up correctly, yet nothing happens. It's like watching paint dry. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue? Seriously, I need to get this working, especially with all the volatility in the crypto market right now!