EA Diamond Firms MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've decided to dive into the world of automated trading with EA Diamond Firms MT5. This trading robot, leveraging the Darvas Break-out strategy, promises sustainable long-term profits with low drawdown. But before you get too excited, let's take a closer look at how to set it up and what you can realistically expect. Spoiler alert: It's not a magic money machine, but it does have potential if used correctly.

Installation and Setup​

Setting up EA Diamond Firms MT5 is straightforward, but attention to detail is crucial. Follow these steps to ensure optimal performance:

• Download the EA from the MQL5 market.
  • Open MetaTrader 5 and navigate to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Place the EA file in the MQL5 > Experts directory.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • Attach the EA to a EURUSD chart with a timeframe of M30 or higher.
  • In the EA settings, configure the following:
    • Risk Percentage: Set your desired risk level per trade.
    • Max Drawdown: Define the maximum drawdown percentage you're comfortable with.
    • News Filter URL: Add this link to filter news.
    • Magic Number: Assign a unique identifier for the EA's trades.
  • Enable auto-trading and ensure your broker supports a spread of zero.

User Experience​

Based on user reviews, EA Diamond Firms MT5 has received mixed feedback. Epthor mentioned that the bot controls lot sizes well and maintains a low drawdown, making it reliable and stable for long-term use. Pham Nguyen Nhat Minh praised its consistent profits and low drawdown, while Stefano M appreciated the support and guidance provided by the developer, Lo Thi Mai Loan. However, don't expect miracles; like any trading system, it requires proper setup and monitoring.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of EA Diamond Firms MT5, consider these tips:

• Back-Test Thoroughly: Before going live, perform extensive back-testing using 'Every tick' mode to understand how the EA behaves under different market conditions.
  • Adjust Risk Settings: Customize the risk percentage and drawdown settings to match your risk tolerance.
  • Monitor News Events: Use the news filter to avoid trading during high-impact news events, which can cause significant market volatility.
  • Regular Updates: Keep the EA updated to benefit from the latest improvements and bug fixes.

Source Code of EA Diamond Firms MT5​

We don't have access to the original source code of EA Diamond Firms MT5 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that mimics its functionality. This code is available on easytradingforum.com. Remember, this is a sample code and not the original EA.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download EA Diamond Firms MT5 for Free​

If you have any questions about the code or need further assistance, feel free to ask on our forum. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell EA Diamond Firms MT5; we only provide a sample code based on its description. For detailed statistics and more information, visit forexroboteasy.com.

Attachments

• EA Diamond Firms MT5.mq5
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
After a week with the Diamond Firm EA, I'm impressed by the results. It's performing consistently well, and I managed to pass my evaluation phase in under 7 hours! Hats off to the brilliant design by Lo Thi Mai Loan—truly a game changer for traders. Highly recommend it!

Having just acquired the Diamond EA, I kindly request the set files to enhance my trading strategy. Additionally, I would appreciate access to an HFT for a day to navigate through the challenge effectively. Is this feasible? Thank you in advance for your support!