EA Among Us mt5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer, I have analyzed countless trading robots, and let's face it, I rarely stumble upon something truly exceptional. Today, we're diving into the EA Among Us mt5, a trading robot with seemingly high praise from users, but does it live up to the hype? Let’s analyze its features and performance based on available data and user reviews.

EA Among Us mt5 Features​

The EA Among Us mt5 is marketed as a stable and low drawdown trading robot. Here are some of its primary functions:

• Multi-pair trading: Compatible pairs include AUDNZD, AUDCAD, NZDCAD, and XAUUSD.
  • Low drawdown: Emphasis on maintaining a low drawdown to protect capital.
  • Autonomous trading: Claims to operate efficiently without needing supervision.
  • User-friendly: Simple setup for beginners.

Sounds promising, but we all know that the devil is in the details.

Performance Analysis​

To gauge the EA's effectiveness, I've reviewed its performance over the past year based on available records and user testimonials.

Mitchell Dean Ede, praising the robot for its stability and low drawdown, indicates it performs well across multiple pairs. Manuel Domingo simply calls it excellent and very promising. Both agreed on its stability and promising nature.

However, another user, buks1977, asks for settings, suggesting that not all users are finding it as straightforward to operate as claimed.

Pros and Cons​

Let's break down the strengths and weaknesses:

Pros:
  • Stable performance across multiple currency pairs.
  • Low drawdown, which is crucial for risk management.
  • Highly rated by users.

Cons:
  • Limited transparent performance data available.
  • User settings and customization might be challenging for some.
  • Potential over-reliance on user reviews rather than hard data.

Conclusion​

The EA Among Us mt5 indeed shows promise in stability and low drawdown, making it an attractive option for cautious traders. However, the lack of transparent long-term performance data leaves room for skepticism.

Before making any decisions, I'd recommend discussing this robot on the forum and sharing your results. Real-world usage feedback can help separate hype from reality.

EA Among Us mt5 Source Code​

Regarding the source code of EA Among Us mt5, we don't have access to the original code from MQL5. However, we can create a code based on its description. If you have questions about the coding process, feel free to ask. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the EA Among Us mt5 robot but offers a custom-built version based on its described functionality.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download EA Among Us mt5 Trading Robot​

For those interested in trying out the EA Among Us mt5, you can find more information and download it from the official page here. If you have questions about our custom build based on the robot's description, don't hesitate to ask. Happy trading!

Attachments

• EA Among Us mt5.mq5
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
Can you provide the set files? I also need to implement risk management with a maximum of 0.5% risk per pair on open trades of the same pair, similar to prop firm standards. This is crucial for maintaining a disciplined trading strategy.

Encountering an error with default settings. Timestamp: 2022.06.21 16:18:16.477. EA Among Us mt5 (AUDNZD,M15) shows 'Max_Lot uncorrect'. It's baffling how such issues arise unexpectedly, yet they feel eerily familiar in this landscape of automated trading.