DR IDR Pro

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you’ve stumbled upon the DR IDR Pro trading robot, huh? It's a piece of software hyped by a few stars and a few folks who seem to think it's a golden egg. But, before you get too excited and start imagining your yacht purchase, let's dive into what this robot is all about and how you can install and configure it for maximum effectiveness. If you're new to this robot or just looking to optimize your trading strategy, you've come to the right place.

Installation and Setup​

Let's get real. If you can't figure out how to install and set this thing up, you're already halfway to joining the statistics of traders who fail. But don't worry too much; here are the steps simplified for you:

• Download & Install MT5: First things first, make sure you have MetaTrader 5 installed. You can get it from the official MetaQuotes website.
  • Purchase & Download DR IDR Pro: Head over to this link and make the purchase. Follow the prompts to download the .ex5 file.
  • Install the Indicator: Place the downloaded .ex5 file in the Indicators folder of your MT5 directory. Restart MT5 to ensure it recognizes the new indicator.
  • Apply the Indicator: Open a chart, go to 'Insert' -> 'Indicators' -> 'Custom', and select DR IDR Pro. Voila, it should now be on your chart.
  • Configuring the Settings: You can tinker with the settings in the 'Inputs' tab. Make sure to set the correct time zone to avoid the headache 1BonScott went through. If it's locked, double-check if you're missing any steps from the provided installation guide.

Experience Using DR IDR Pro​

Alright, now onto the fun part. Using DR IDR Pro can be a mixed bag. Dura Radisic claims it’s quite enlightening, while Gianfla boasts it's the best DR/IDR indicator available. But let's not get carried away by these glowing reviews. The actual performance can often vary based on market conditions and your own ability to manage trades effectively.

Multi-timeframe FVGs would be magic, says Christian007. Well, magic isn't in the cards for everyone. My experience? It does its job, shows the Fair Value Gaps (FVGs), and highlights imbalances. But don't think for a second that it gives you a golden ticket to instant profits.

Tips for Improving DR IDR Pro's Performance​

Here’s where the rubber meets the road. You can't just set it and forget it. Here are some tips to squeeze more juice out of your DR IDR Pro:

• Backtesting: Before going live, make sure to backtest the robot extensively on historical data.
  • Optimize Settings: Play around with the settings to find the sweet spot. This might take some time, but it’s worth it.
  • Risk Management: Always have a robust risk management strategy in place. The robot won't save you if you don't manage your risks.
  • Stay Updated: Keep an eye on updates from the developer. Sometimes, minor tweaks can solve big problems.
  • Community Feedback: Engage with the community. Users like 1BonScott can offer valuable insights or warnings.
  • Diversify Strategies: Don’t rely solely on one indicator. Combine multiple indicators and strategies for better accuracy.

Source Code DR IDR Pro - The Mystery​

Now, here’s where things get interesting. The original source code for DR IDR Pro is not available, which means we’re all trading blind to some extent. But don't worry, the EASY Trading Team has managed to create a version based on the descriptions available on MQL5.

If you’re looking for transparency and want to get your hands dirty with some code, this might be a good starting point. But remember, our version is based on speculation and public information. It’s not the actual DR IDR Pro source code being sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download DR IDR Pro - Best Trading Robot for Forex​

Still excited? You can download the DR IDR Pro from this link and get started. If you run into issues or have questions directly related to the code, feel free to throw them our way. This is an example code from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of DR IDR Pro sold on MQL5. Remember, the EASY Trading Team doesn’t sell DR IDR Pro; we've just created a trading robot inspired by its description.

So, there you have it. No fluff, no fairy dust—just the cold hard facts. Stay sharp and trade wisely!

I appreciate the swift feedback! I reset all my charts and commenced anew. After integrating the DR IDR indicator, I meticulously adjusted the timezone to UTC -5 to align with New York's trading hours, clicked OK as instructed, and proceeded to tweak additional settings before launching the indicator. I'm thankful for this guidance as it streamlines my trading experience—no more toggling between TradingView and MT5!