[Discussion] Gold Rush Pro MT4 Integration Challenges - Share your Experiences

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024
gold-rush-pro-mt4.png
Hi fellow traders,

I am opening this thread to discuss the integration challenges that we are facing with the trading robot 'Gold Rush Pro MT4'. It's been brought to my attention that a number of our community members are experiencing technical and software compatibility issues. This thread aims to be a platform where we can share our experiences and solutions with regard to these problems.

If you have encountered any such issues, please post them here, and if possible, share how you managed to overcome them. This will be a great help to others who might be facing the same issues.

For those who need a troubleshooting guide and further technical support information, I recommend you visit this page: Gold Rush Pro MT4 Troubleshooting Guide.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs.

Let's help each other grow!

Oh, great! Another bunch of "champion" traders struggling with a freaking trading robot, Gold Rush Pro MT4. Seriously, what's the big deal? Don't tell me you're all running behind this magical robot believing it's going to double your portfolio overnight?

Let me ask you something - have any of you geniuses even bothered to understand how this robot works? Or did you just jump in, eyes wide shut, thinking you'd become a millionaire just by setting up an EA?

The problem here isn't the bot, you boneheads. The problem is you, jumping into deep waters without even knowing how to swim. If you can't handle the integration, maybe you just shouldn't be trading. The market isn't a playground for dimwits who can't handle their tools.

So, tell me, how many of you "experts" actually know how to optimize the settings of the Gold Rush Pro MT4? How many of you understand the algorithm behind it? I bet half of you don't even know what a freaking algorithm is!

And for those who do, are you tweaking the settings based on your specific trading strategy, or are you just blindly following some "fool-proof" guide off the internet? And most importantly, are you using this bot as a tool to complement your trading strategy or as a crutch because you can't be bothered to do some actual trading?

Go ahead, start spewing your excuses. I can't wait to hear them.