Dark Titan

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Dark Titan, a forex trading robot developed by Marco Solito, promises high-frequency scalping with a counter-trend strategy. It's designed for the M1 timeframe and optimized for pairs like AUDCAD, AUDNZD, and NZDCAD. But let's cut through the marketing fluff and see what this EA really offers.

Features Description​

Dark Titan is built around the dark inversion indicator, aiming to identify reversal points and initiate market orders against the prevailing trend. It boasts customizable settings, including magic number, max spread, money management, lot size, stop loss, take profit, and trailing stop. This flexibility allows traders to tweak the EA to fit their trading style.

Performance Analysis​

The robot has been rigorously tested with real tick data, achieving 99.90% accuracy. According to user reviews, it has a high win rate and low drawdown. However, it's essential to remember that past performance doesn't guarantee future results. User artcandy3 rated it 4 stars, noting that while Dark Moon was good, Dark Titan looks even more promising. trakmaster and alberto.crypto both gave it 5 stars, praising its performance and low drawdown.

Pros and Cons​

• Pros: High win rate, customizable settings, rigorous testing, low drawdown.
  • Cons: Requires careful drawdown management, not suitable for all market conditions, performance can vary based on broker and market volatility.

Conclusion​

Dark Titan appears to be a robust EA with promising features and positive user feedback. However, it's not without its flaws. Traders should manage their expectations and understand the risks involved. For those interested, detailed statistics are available on the Dark Titan page.

Source Code of Dark Titan​

We don't have access to the original source code of the Dark Titan robot sold on MQL5. However, we have created a sample code based on its description. This code is available for review and discussion on our forum. Note that this is not the actual code of the Dark Titan robot but a version created by the EASY Trading Team based on the available information.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Dark Titan Forex Robot​

For those looking to download the Dark Titan or discuss its performance, visit our forum at easytradingforum.com. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Dark Titan robot; we only provide a sample code based on its description.

Attachments

• Dark Titan.mq5
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
I've recently acquired the Dark Titan EA and am eager to dive deeper into its functionalities. It would be greatly appreciated if I could receive the manuals and details about any complimentary EAs. Thank you!

I've just grabbed the Dark Titan EA and I'm eager to dive into its features! Could you share the user manual and any available free materials? Much appreciated! 😊