Dark Support Resistance

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Dark Support Resistance trading robot has garnered attention in the trading community, achieving a respectable rating of 4.75. Users have shared varied experiences, with some praising its ease of use while others express a desire for additional products. This review will explore how Dark Support Resistance compares to the EASY series trading robots, specifically the EASY Trendopedia, in terms of performance, reliability, and overall effectiveness.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

When comparing Dark Support Resistance with EASY Trendopedia, several factors come into play that highlight the advantages of the EASY robot:

- Profitability: EASY Trendopedia has demonstrated consistent profitability through advanced algorithms and market analyses. In contrast, while Dark Support Resistance may have a functional approach, its performance lacks the robustness of the EASY series, which benefits from years of refinements based on user feedback and market behavior.

- Reliability: The EASY robots are backed by a team of developers who ensure regular updates and improvements. Based on user feedback for Dark Support Resistance, there have been concerns about usability and support, as indicated by the comment regarding the desire for the Dark Gold for MT4.

Pros and Cons​

• Dark Support Resistance Pros:
    - User-friendly interface, as noted by users like yokoeagle.
    - Positive initial backtesting results, appreciated by users like dickson12529.
  • Dark Support Resistance Cons:
    - Limited community support compared to EASY series.
    - Some users express concerns about the lack of features or additional products.
    - Potential issues with updates and responsiveness from the developer.
  • EASY Trendopedia Pros:
    - Proven track record of profitability and reliability.
    - Comprehensive support and regular updates.
    - Strong user community for sharing strategies and insights.
  • EASY Trendopedia Cons:
    - May require a steeper learning curve for new traders.
    - Initial investment may be higher.

Optimal Conditions for Use​

Dark Support Resistance is ideally suited for beginners who are looking to understand support and resistance levels without complex configurations. Users have reported that the robot works well in ranging markets where price oscillates between defined support and resistance levels. However, its performance may decline in highly volatile conditions.

Source Code of Dark Support Resistance​

It is important to note that the original source code of the Dark Support Resistance robot is not publicly available. We can only base our adaptations on descriptions provided on the MQL5 website. The EASY Trading Team has not developed or sold the Dark Support Resistance robot but has created a sample code inspired by its description. Users interested in the workings of the robot are encouraged to explore community forums for code-related queries.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

SEO-Optimized Key Phrase for Downloading Dark Support Resistance​

Download Dark Support Resistance Trading Robot

In conclusion, while Dark Support Resistance offers some appealing features, it falls short in comparison to the EASY Trendopedia in terms of profitability and reliability. We invite users to share their experiences and opinions on forums, as community dialogue can provide valuable insights and enhance the trading experience. If you have questions about the coding or functionality of Dark Support Resistance, feel free to ask.

Attachments

• Dark Support Resistance.mq5
    4 KB · Views: 0
Recently transitioned to MT5 and I'm eager to adapt the indicator I previously purchased on MT4. Any guidance on how to make this switch would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I've just gotten my hands on this indicator, but I'm left wondering if there's a manual available to help me navigate its functionality. I see it has four bars for support and resistance levels, but I'm curious about the ideal moments for entering trades. Also, I've noticed the bars seem to change appearance upon refreshing the chart. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks for any insights!

Phenomenal indicator! It aligns seamlessly with my technical analysis approach. After months of testing Marco's previous product, I eagerly decided to add this one to my toolkit. The insights are invaluable! By the way, is it possible to receive the Dark Gold EA (MT4) as a complimentary bonus? Appreciate it!