Dark Sprint

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Dark Sprint is another supposed game-changer in the endless sea of trading robots. With a user rating of 4.8, it's clear that some are enamored. But let's dive into the nitty-gritty before you join the fan club.

Description of Functions​

Dark Sprint claims to offer the following features:

• Trend Detection: Alerts when there's a strong trend.
  • Compatibility: Works alongside other indicators like Dark Rea.
  • User-Friendly Interface: Clean and simple to use.

Yeah, it sounds fancy, but I've seen too many clean interfaces to get excited.

Analysis of Results​

Over the past year, Dark Sprint has shown consistent results, if you believe the smoke and mirrors often accompanying these reports. According to user feedback:

• johnlyj: Satisfied with trend alerts and interface.
  • Works Luy: Finds it supportive for analysis.
  • Vincent Dhabarry: Reports profits in a few days.
  • seerwright: Highlights its utility with small trends.
  • MBukostomp Markus: Praises it for low DD and good results.

A cumulative rating of 4.8 is noteworthy, but only if you are easily impressed.

Pros and Cons​

Let's dissect the good, the bad, and the ugly:

Pros:
  • High user ratings
  • Easy to use interface
  • Good trend detection

Cons:
  • Dependent on low spreads and fast execution
  • Results may vary based on market conditions
  • Lack of transparency in backtesting results

Trusting trading robots can be a slippery slope, but if you enjoy living on the edge, be my guest.

Source Code of Dark Sprint​

One thing we don't have is the real source code of the original robot sold on MQL5. However, creating a code based on its description isn't rocket science. If you're a curious trader wanting to tinker, feel free to ask questions. This example code is from easytradingforum.com and mimics the description found on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the Dark Sprint Trading Robot​

For those itching to try their luck with Dark Sprint, head over to Forex Robot Easy and see what the fuss is about. Just remember, the EASY Trading Team doesn't sell this robot; we've merely crafted a similar version based on available information. If you've got any questions about the code, fire away. We'll be waiting.

Curiosity piqued! When activating Send Mail Alerts on the Dark Sprint indicator, what is the destination email for those thrilling notifications? Also, I'd love to know how to set up the Send Email function to blaze a trail through the trading arena. Thanks, mysterious traders of the market!

I've been experimenting with various settings for the indicator, and I'm intrigued to see how much of a difference a slight tweak can make. I'm interested in sharing insights and finding the optimal configuration that could enhance our trading strategies. Anyone else feel the same about customizing these tools for better results?