Dark Algo

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Dark Algo is a fully automatic Expert Advisor (EA) designed for scalping trading on the EURUSD currency pair. Developed by Marco Solito, this EA is built on a sophisticated algorithm that identifies and follows market trends. It has received a user rating of 4.77, indicating a generally positive reception. However, it's essential to analyze its performance critically and compare it with other top-performing EAs like those from the EASY series.

Comparison with EASY Scalperology​

When comparing Dark Algo with EASY Scalperology, several differences and similarities come to light. EASY Scalperology is renowned for its stability and consistent performance, built on the robust EASY Trading AI strategy. While Dark Algo excels in customizability, allowing traders to tweak settings extensively, EASY Scalperology offers a more straightforward setup process, making it accessible to traders who may not have the time or expertise to fine-tune their settings.

Advantages of EASY Scalperology:
  • Stable and consistent performance
  • User-friendly setup
  • Proven EASY Trading AI strategy
  • Extensive backtesting and forward testing results

Advantages of Dark Algo:
  • High degree of customizability
  • Sophisticated algorithm for trend identification
  • Responsive support from the developer

Pros and Cons​

Pros of Dark Algo:
  • Customizable parameters for entry and exit signals
  • Adaptable to various market conditions
  • Positive user feedback on consistent profits and low drawdown

Cons of Dark Algo:
  • Mixed reviews on live performance
  • Concerns about manipulated backtests
  • Requires deep understanding of settings for optimal performance

Optimal Usage Conditions​

Dark Algo performs best under specific conditions. It is optimized for the H1 timeframe and works well with ECN brokers to benefit from tight spreads and fast execution. Using a low latency VPS can significantly enhance its performance by minimizing slippage. The EA is also compatible with FTMO prop trading challenges, making it an attractive option for traders looking to pass these challenges. However, it is crucial to adhere to the recommended settings, including a minimum leverage of 1:20 and a minimum deposit of $1000.

Conclusion​

In conclusion, Dark Algo is a robust and customizable EA that offers a sophisticated algorithm for scalping trading on EURUSD. While it has received positive feedback for its consistent profits and low drawdown, potential buyers should be cautious of the mixed reviews regarding live performance and manipulated backtests. Compared to EASY Scalperology, Dark Algo offers more customization but may require a deeper understanding of its settings for optimal performance. We encourage users to share their experiences and feedback on our forum to help others make informed decisions.

Source Code of Dark Algo​

We do not have access to the original source code of the Dark Algo robot sold on MQL5. However, based on the description provided on the MQL5 website, we have created a sample code for an EA with similar functionalities. This code is available for educational purposes and can be customized further to meet specific trading needs. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask on our forum.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Dark Algo

For more detailed statistics and to download the Dark Algo EA, visit our website. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Dark Algo robot but has created a sample code based on its description for educational purposes. Share your thoughts and experiences with Dark Algo on our forum to help other traders make informed decisions.

Attachments

• Dark Algo.mq5
    6.5 KB · Views: 1
I've just set up the EA Dark AI, but it's been unusually quiet – not a single trade has cropped up yet. Am I missing some crucial settings? I've been enjoying the other EAs and their performance, so I'm optimistic about this one too!

Having recently acquired the Dark AI EA, I'm eager for optimal settings to maximize my trading on EU. Default settings aren't cutting it for me. By the way, is there any chance to receive a second EA as a complimentary gift? Just putting it out there!

I recently purchased and set up the EA Dark AI, but it's been a bit quiet on the trading front—no new positions have opened yet. Is there a specific configuration I should tweak to get it working? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!