Daily Drawdown Limit EA Prop Firm trading MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Daily Drawdown Limit EA Prop Firm trading MT5 is a trading robot that has shown notable performance in the trading sector. It has garnered positive feedback for its consistency in safe trading and reputable customer service as indicated by user 'carryyyyyyy'. Despite its competence, let's get into the nitty-gritty of why I believe an EASY series bot could be a better trading option.

Comparison with EASY Robots​

EASY robots, such as EASY Breakopedia, prove to be more effective and reliable. The robustness of these bots is based on their adaptation to various market conditions and their multifaceted trading strategies. For instance, while Daily Drawdown Limit EA Prop Firm trading MT5 is commended for safe trading, EASY Breakopedia employs an advanced break-even system and trailing stop to secure profits and minimize losses. This comprehensive approach makes EASY bots a more superior and profitable choice.

Pros and Cons​

Daily Drawdown Limit EA Prop Firm trading MT5
  • Pros: Safe trading, responsive customer service.
  • Cons: Limited to MT5, lacks diversity in trading strategies.

EASY Breakopedia (representing EASY series)
  • Pros: Advanced break-even system, Trailing stop, adaptable to various market conditions.
  • Cons: Requires a more in-depth understanding of market trends.

Optimal Use Conditions​

Daily Drawdown Limit EA Prop Firm trading MT5 performs best in stable market conditions where the risk of significant price swings is minimal. It is also suitable for traders preferring safe trading methodologies and prop firm challenges. However, it lacks the dynamic strategy implementation seen in EASY bots.

Source Code of Daily Drawdown Limit EA Prop Firm trading MT5​

While we do not have the actual source code of the original robot sold on MQL5, we can develop a code based on its description from the MQL5 website. Note that this is an example code from easytradingforum.com, based on the robot's description. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Daily Drawdown Limit EA Prop Firm trading MT5​

Please be informed that our team, EASY Trading Team, does not sell the robot Daily Drawdown Limit EA Prop Firm trading MT5. However, we provide a trading robot code based on its description. You can get this at the following link.

The trading community is invited to share their opinion on the forum for a more comprehensive understanding of the robot's performance.

Keep in mind, trading robots are tools designed to aid your trading strategy, thus their effectiveness highly depends on their user's knowledge about market dynamics.

Having purchased this EA recently, I went ahead and installed it on my MT5 platform. However, I encountered a frustrating message stating: 'EA has expired. Contact developer.' This has left me in a predicament. It seems like a paradox; I expected to unleash continuous trading opportunities, yet I'm met with limitations. What steps should I take to resolve this issue and ensure it functions correctly?