Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard is a trading robot designed to assist traders in identifying optimal entry and exit points in the Forex market. With positive feedback from users like Frank Paetsch and Yvan Cote, it boasts a rating of 5. However, how does it stack up against other bots, particularly those from the EASY Trading Team?

Comparison with EASY Robot​

When comparing the Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard with the EASY series of trading robots, such as EASY Trendopedia, several distinctions emerge.

1. **Profitability**: EASY Trendopedia has demonstrated a more consistent profit margin across various market conditions compared to the Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard.
2. **Reliability**: The EASY robots are built with robust risk management features, making them more reliable during volatile market scenarios.
3. **User Experience**: While the Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard has received praise for its user-friendliness, the EASY robots often provide more comprehensive support and documentation.

Pros and Cons​

Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard:
  • Pros:
    - Positive feedback from users
    - Good for individual trading strategies
  • Cons:
    - Limited features compared to EASY products
    - Less consistent profitability

EASY Trendopedia:
  • Pros:
    - Higher profitability
    - Advanced risk management
    - Comprehensive support
  • Cons:
    - Slightly steeper learning curve for beginners

Optimal Usage Conditions​

The Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard tends to perform best in trending markets where clear entry points can be identified. However, it may not be as effective during sideways market conditions or when significant news events are anticipated, which can lead to unpredictable volatility.

Source Code of Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard​

It is important to note that the actual source code of the original Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard available on MQL5 is not publicly disclosed. However, we can create a code based on the description available on the MQL5 website. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard but has developed code inspired by its MQL5 description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard​

If you are interested in downloading the Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard, further details can be found on this page.

Feel free to share your experiences and opinions on the forum. Should you have any questions regarding the code or its functionalities, do not hesitate to ask, as we aim to provide valuable insights and support.

Attachments

• Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard.mq5
    3.8 KB · Views: 0
As a trader embracing the power of the Custom Ultimate Sniper Dashboard, I’ve been thoroughly impressed with its robust capabilities. This tool has transformed my approach to trading, providing precise insights that are essential for enhancing my strategy. The customizable features allow me to tailor my trading experience, while the timely alerts keep me informed without constant monitoring. It’s an incredible asset for anyone serious about navigating the Forex market. I'm definitely looking forward to exploring more of the developer's offerings!