Champion MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Champion MT5 trading robot has garnered attention in the trading community, particularly for its performance on demo accounts. Users have reported positive experiences, indicating that the robot has shown promising results within a short testing period. However, when comparing it to the EASY Trading Team's offerings, such as EASY Trendopedia, EASY Scalperology, and EASY Breakopedia, some critical distinctions emerge regarding performance, profitability, and reliability.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

While the Champion MT5 has received excellent ratings from users like massimo29, awinpro, and anthonyka-jiun, the EASY robots demonstrate a more robust framework for trading. For example, EASY Trendopedia incorporates advanced trend analysis features that adapt to varying market conditions, enhancing its overall effectiveness. In contrast, Champion MT5 may have less flexibility in diverse trading environments.

EASY Scalperology focuses on short-term gains with a sophisticated scalping strategy, which has proven to be significantly more profitable for many traders compared to the slower trading pace of Champion MT5. Lastly, EASY Breakopedia capitalizes on breakout strategies that can yield high returns in volatile markets, a feature that may not be as pronounced in the Champion MT5.

Pros and Cons​

Champion MT5:
  • Pros:
  • User-friendly interface suitable for beginners.
  • Active trading and positive initial results noted by testers.
  • Good support from the author as per user reviews.
  • Potential for consistent performance on demo accounts.
  • Cons:
  • Less proven in live market conditions compared to EASY robots.
  • Limited adaptability to various market scenarios.
  • User experience indicates a need for careful settings adjustments.

EASY Robots:
  • Pros:
  • High adaptability to different market conditions.
  • Proven track record of profitability in live trading.
  • Advanced strategies tailored for specific trading styles.
  • Regular updates and strong support from the EASY Trading Team.
  • Cons:
  • May require more understanding of trading principles for optimal use.
  • Higher initial investment may be necessary for advanced features.

Optimal Conditions for Using Champion MT5​

Champion MT5 appears to perform best in stable market conditions where trends are more predictable. Users have reported better results during periods of low volatility, where the robot can capitalize on smaller, consistent gains. As such, it may be suitable for traders looking for a less aggressive trading strategy or those testing automated trading for the first time.

Champion MT5 Source Code​

The direct source code for Champion MT5 is not publicly available, as the original version is sold on MQL5. However, based on the description and features listed on the MQL5 marketplace, the code can be reconstructed. The EASY Trading Team has not created or sold the Champion MT5 robot; rather, they have developed a sample code based on the information available in the MQL5 description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Champion MT5: Share Your Thoughts​

If you have experience with Champion MT5 or any other trading robots, we encourage you to share your insights on the forum. User reviews and discussions are valuable for understanding the performance of trading algorithms. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the coding process or features, and we will be happy to assist you.

For further information on the trading robot, refer to this link for downloading Champion MT5.

Attachments

• Champion MT5.mq5
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
I've been running this expert advisor on my real account and so far, the results are impressive. Initially, I had some doubts, given that it wasn't a hedge account and didn't match the author's suggested leverage. However, after a couple of months with it in my FXPro account, leveraging 1:200, I've been pleasantly surprised by its performance. It's smooth sailing, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it continues to perform.