CAP Stochastic EA Pro

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the world of algorithmic trading, one trading robot that has been gaining user attention is the CAP Stochastic EA Pro. With an average user rating of 4.75 and commendable comments from users, it's worth looking into its performance compared to one of the EASY series' trading robots, the EASY Scalperology.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

Upon comparison, EASY Scalperology comes out on top for several reasons. Firstly, it's designed by the EASY Trading Team, a group of experienced traders and MQL5 programmers, which already places it a step ahead in terms of reliability. Secondly, EASY Scalperology has a more sophisticated algorithm that allows for efficient and safer trades, resulting in higher profitability.

In contrast, CAP Stochastic EA Pro, despite its positive reviews, has been pointed out by users like Cezar Lazar to require analysis improvements. Furthermore, Angkal Bo mentioned an important update that can enhance its multi-pair trading feature.

Pros and Cons​

CAP Stochastic EA Pro
  • Pros: Simple and efficient algorithm, multi-pair trading capability
  • Cons: Requires improved analysis, limited customization options for multi-pair trading

EASY Scalperology
  • Pros: Advanced algorithm, higher profitability, designed by experienced traders and programmers
  • Cons: Might require more understanding and experience to operate effectively

Optimal Conditions for Use​

CAP Stochastic EA Pro appears to work best when the right settings are found, as pointed out by Schuetti78. It also seems to thrive in situations requiring simple and efficient trades. However, the need for a filter for the higher timeframe (HTF) trend has been suggested for better performance.

The Source Code of CAP Stochastic EA Pro​

Although we don't have access to the actual source code of the original CAP Stochastic EA Pro sold on MQL5, our team of programmers can create code based on the description provided by the seller on the site. If you have any questions about this code, feel free to ask them on our forum at easytradingforum.com. Remember, this is a code example based on the description of CAP Stochastic EA Pro, which is not sold by the EASY Trading Team.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download and Test CAP Stochastic EA Pro​

Before you decide to use any trading robot, it's always a good idea to try it out. You can download the CAP Stochastic EA Pro by visiting the given link. We encourage users to share their experiences and thoughts on our forum. This interaction will not only help you make an informed decision but also contributes to the growth of our trading community.

To conclude, while CAP Stochastic EA Pro has its own advantages, EASY Scalperology, with its advanced features and higher profitability, proves to be a more reliable and efficient trading robot.

I am on a quest for the ultimate trading toolkit! I'm looking for a complete set of filters including an H1 trend filter, moving average cross, stochastic filter, and RSI filter to solidify my entry points across various timeframes. Let's optimize those trades!

I believe incorporating a few key features would greatly enhance the EA's performance. Firstly, a Drawdown Reduction Feature would be invaluable. Imagine being able to set the grid orders to close profitably in pairs—like the first order with the last, and so on, to significantly alleviate drawdown. It would be fantastic to have an adjustable parameter that allows users to decide which grid orders to activate this function on and the profit percentage desired when closing them. Secondly, having the ability to display profits on the terminal whenever an order closes would add a layer of transparency and encouragement. I'm a strong advocate for this EA—it has immense potential!