CadenceFX MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you're ready to dive into the world of automated trading with CadenceFX MT4. Sure, you're probably skeptical about every trading strategy, just like me. But who knows? Maybe this one will surprise you, though I wouldn't count on it. Let's dive in and see what makes this robot tick.

Installation and Setup​

Installing CadenceFX MT4 is straightforward. If you've set up an EA before, this will be a walk in the park. If not, well, you'll manage. Follow these steps:

• Download the EA: First things first, download CadenceFX MT4 from here.
  • MT4 Platform: Open your MetaTrader 4 platform. If you don't have it, well, what are you even doing here? Download it and come back.
  • File Placement: Move the downloaded EA file to the 'Experts' folder. You know, the one you can find in File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts.
  • Restart MT4: Restart your MT4 to see the EA in the Navigator panel.
  • Attach to Chart: Drag and drop the EA onto your chosen chart. Go for a major currency pair - EUR/USD is a classic.
  • Settings: Configure the inputs as per your trading strategy. Yes, you’ll need to have one. Set your lot size, risk management parameters, and other settings.
  • Enable Algo Trading: Don't forget to enable Algo trading; otherwise, all this will be for nothing.

Experience with CadenceFX MT4​

Alright, let's get real. CadenceFX MT4 has its moments, but don't expect it to turn water into wine. During my testing:

• Backtesting: It performed decently. But remember, past performance doesn’t guarantee future results. You should know this by now.
  • Live Trading: It's a mixed bag. Some trades hit the mark, others didn't. The market's unpredictable, just like your mood swings.
  • User Reviews: Some users are singing praises. Take MattyTrading, for example. His enthusiasm is something, isn’t it?

Tips for Improving Performance​

Even if CadenceFX MT4 isn't perfect, there are ways to squeeze more juice out of it:

• Optimize Settings: Regularly tweak and optimize the settings based on recent market conditions. Don't set it and forget it.
  • Risk Management: Use proper risk management. Over-leveraging is a ticket to blowing up your account.
  • Demo Testing: Run it on a demo account first. You wouldn't want to test a parachute by jumping off a cliff.
  • Keep Updated: Ensure your platform and EA are updated. Don't lag behind.
  • Use VPS: Consider using a VPS for better performance and 24/7 trading capability.

Source Code of CadenceFX MT4​

Now, let's address the elephant in the room. The original source code of the CadenceFX MT4 robot sold on MQL5 is something we don't have. Shocking, right? However, we based our version on its description from the MQL5 marketplace.

If you need any assistance with the code, feel free to hit us up. Remember, this is a prototype, and any resemblance to the actual CadenceFX MT4 is purely coincidental.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download CadenceFX MT4 - Optimize Your Trading with Precision​

Ready to give it a whirl? Download CadenceFX MT4 from here. If you have any questions or run into issues, don't hesitate to ask. Remember, this is a sample code created by easytradingforum.com, inspired by the robot sold on MQL5. We don't sell CadenceFX MT4, we just provide a glimpse based on the original description.

Happy trading, or whatever it is you're hoping to achieve.

Is it too much to ask for the initial lot size to be clear in the setfile? I'd hate to see the first trade munching through my account with more than 0.1 pips. Seriously, a little transparency goes a long way in this chaotic trading world.