BTC Sunrise

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the world of automated trading with the BTC Sunrise trading robot. If you've decided to invest your time and money in this promising algorithm, you're in for an interesting experience. Keep in mind, however, that trading is not a guaranteed profit machine, despite what some sellers might claim. This guide will help you set up and optimize the BTC Sunrise for maximum effectiveness. Let's dig in.

Installation and Setup​

To get started with BTC Sunrise, follow these steps carefully:

1. **Purchase the Robot**: Make sure to buy the robot from a reputable source. While user reviews can vary, always rely on verified platforms.
2. **Download the Software**: Once purchased, download the trading robot files. Extract them to your local drive.
3. **Install on MetaTrader 5**:
- Open your MetaTrader 5 platform.
- Navigate to [File] > [Open Data Folder].
- Go to the [MQL5] folder, then to the [Experts] folder.
- Copy the BTC Sunrise files into the [Experts] folder.
4. **Restart MetaTrader 5**: Relaunch the platform to ensure the robot is recognized.
5. **Attach BTC Sunrise to a Chart**: Choose a suitable cryptocurrency chart, like BTC/USD, and drag the robot onto the chart. Configure the settings as needed, possibly starting with the aggressive settings you’ve seen discussed.

Experience Using the Robot​

When it comes to BTC Sunrise, user experiences seem to be a mixed bag. Some users report an initial flurry of opened positions, often with minimal or no closures within the first few days. For instance, one user shared their experience where after a day, they encountered multiple open positions but no profit yet. This raises questions, doesn’t it? It’s crucial to keep an eye on the positions opened by the robot, especially if it doesn't close them as expected.

In my own experience, I've seen similar tendencies where the bot will open trades but take its sweet time to close them, leading to moments of uncertainty. If you’re using it on a prop firm account, ensure that your risk management strategy accommodates this behavior.

Tips for Improvement​

Here are some practical tips to enhance your experience with the BTC Sunrise robot:

• **Regular Monitoring**: Even though it’s an automated bot, keep an eye on its performance to ensure it’s making the right calls.
  • **Adjust Settings as Needed**: Don’t be afraid to tweak the aggressiveness or other settings based on your market research and the current market conditions.
  • **Risk Management**: Always use stop-loss and take-profit settings. Just because the robot is designed to trade doesn't mean you should forget about safety.
  • **Stay Updated**: Keep an eye on cryptocurrency market news, as sudden volatility can affect the robot's performance.
  • **Test on a Demo Account**: Before committing real funds, test the robot on a demo account to gauge its effectiveness.

Source Code of BTC Sunrise​

Here's where it gets interesting. While the original source code of the BTC Sunrise robot is a mystery – and, let's be honest, probably well-hidden – you can create a similar code based on the descriptions found on the MQL5 website. This means we can't provide the exact code, but we can offer insights based on the outlined features and functionalities of the robot. Just keep in mind, the team at EASY Trading Team does not sell the BTC Sunrise robot; we've simply crafted a code inspired by its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download BTC Sunrise Trading Robot Now​

If you’re convinced that the BTC Sunrise bot is worth your time, you can find it available for download. Remember, due diligence is essential. Can it live up to the hype? Head over to download BTC Sunrise and find out for yourself.

If you have questions regarding the code or its functionalities, feel free to ask. Just remember that what you get is a reflection of the information available, and any inquiries are welcome for a deeper understanding.

Attachments

• BTC Sunrise.mq5
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
I’m excited to share that I’ll be uploading three .set files as part of the setup examples. This is a great opportunity to dive deeper into innovative strategies and optimize our trading experience!

The latest version is out, and I'm excited to share that I will be providing four new .set files specifically for version 1.1. Remember to adjust your minimum transaction price settings to at least $40,000 for optimal results!

I mistakenly uploaded the wrong files for Super Agressive. A revised set will be provided shortly to rectify this.