Brent Oil Killer

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the guide on using the Brent Oil Killer trading robot. If you’ve ever wondered how to make dollars without lifting a finger—or at least while pretending you’re working—this robot is a so-called solution for trading Brent crude oil. Spoiler alert: it’s not a magic bullet, but some people seem to find it helpful.

Installation and Configuration​

Getting started with Brent Oil Killer is a breeze. Just follow these steps:

1. **Download the EA**: Visit the official website where it’s sold—Brent Oil Killer Official Site.
2. **Install on MT5**: Place the EA file into the “Experts” folder of your MetaTrader 5 platform.
3. **Restart MT5**: To load the EA, restart your platform.
4. **Attach the EA**: Find Brent Oil Killer in the “Navigator” panel and drag it onto your desired chart.
5. **Configure Settings**: Adjust parameters and settings according to your risk appetite and account size. Do remember, settings that work for one trader might not be the holy grail for another.

Make sure to check the expert settings for risk management; it’s always a good idea to have some safety nets, even if you feel invincible like Rafal.

Experience Using the Robot​

My experience with Brent Oil Killer? It certainly keeps things interesting. While I won't say it's the best thing since sliced bread, it does provide a certain level of automation. I’ve seen users rave about the communication with the developer—apparently, it’s like chatting with an old friend, minus the enthusiasm.

However, the performance can be rather variable. The promise of daily dollars might sound appealing, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Markets are unpredictable, and even robots can't predict the next big news event.

Tips for Improvement​

Here are some tidbits that might enhance your experience with Brent Oil Killer:

• **Optimize Settings Regularly**: Don't set it and forget it. Adjust the parameters based on market conditions.
  • **Control Your Risk**: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Just because it has a good rating doesn’t mean you should go all-in.
  • **Stay Informed**: Keep an eye on oil market news. A sudden change can drastically affect performance.
  • **Backtest the EA**: Before going live, run backtests to see how it performs under various conditions.
  • **Join the Community**: Engage with other users to share insights and settings.
While Rafal may be excited about his daily profits, remember: a cautious approach is often more rewarding in trading.

Brent Oil Killer Source Code​

Now, about the source code: it’s a bit of a mystery, isn't it? We don’t have the original code for the Brent Oil Killer, as it’s securely locked away by its creators. However, we can create a similar code based on the description found on the MQL5 selling page. So, if you're itching to tweak something, you might find some solace there. Just remember that the EASY Trading Team is not selling the Brent Oil Killer but can assist in scripting something inspired by its functionalities.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Brent Oil Killer and Start Trading​

Ready to dive into the world of automated trading? Download Brent Oil Killer here. If you have any questions about the code or settings, feel free to ask. Just remember: while we love a good chat, we aren’t responsible for your trading outcomes—so tread carefully.

Attachments

• Brent Oil Killer.mq5
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm looking for the activation code for my trading robot. If anyone has a reliable setfile for RoboForex, that would be a great benefit too. Always open to any insightful tips or advice!