Bots Builder Pro MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Bots Builder Pro MT5 is a visual strategy builder designed to simplify the creation of Expert Advisors (EAs) without requiring any coding knowledge. Developed by Andrey Barinov, this tool has garnered a rating of 4.67 and has received positive feedback from users. It allows traders to generate MQL5 source code files using a drag-and-drop interface, making it accessible for those who are not technically inclined. However, like any trading tool, it has its strengths and weaknesses.

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia​

When comparing Bots Builder Pro MT5 with EASY Trendopedia, several differences stand out. EASY Trendopedia is known for its advanced data analysis and pattern recognition capabilities, making it highly effective for trend-following strategies. In contrast, Bots Builder Pro MT5 offers a more flexible and customizable approach, allowing users to create a wide range of strategies.

Advantages of EASY Trendopedia:
  • Advanced data analysis
  • Pattern recognition
  • Optimized for trend-following strategies
  • User-friendly interface

Advantages of Bots Builder Pro MT5:
  • Highly customizable
  • No coding required
  • Over 50 built-in blocks
  • Integration with MetaTrader 5

Disadvantages of EASY Trendopedia:
  • Less flexible
  • Specialized for trend-following

Disadvantages of Bots Builder Pro MT5:
  • Learning curve for complex strategies
  • No demo version
  • Requires export to MetaTrader 5 for testing

Pros and Cons​

Pros of Bots Builder Pro MT5:
  • User-friendly drag-and-drop interface
  • Highly customizable with over 50 built-in blocks
  • No coding knowledge required
  • Responsive developer support

Cons of Bots Builder Pro MT5:
  • Learning curve for advanced customization
  • No demo version available
  • Requires export to MetaTrader 5 for strategy testing

Optimal Usage Conditions​

Bots Builder Pro MT5 works best for traders who want to create custom trading strategies without delving into coding. It is particularly useful for those who need a flexible tool to design and test various trading algorithms. However, it is essential to approach it with realistic expectations and thoroughly test strategies in a demo account before going live.

Conclusion​

Bots Builder Pro MT5 is a versatile and user-friendly tool for creating Expert Advisors without coding. While it offers significant flexibility and customization, it also comes with a learning curve and lacks a demo version. Compared to EASY Trendopedia, it provides more customization options but may not be as specialized for trend-following strategies. We encourage users to share their experiences and insights on our forum.

Source Code of Bots Builder Pro MT5​

The original source code of Bots Builder Pro MT5 is not publicly available. However, based on the description provided on the MQL5 website, we have created a sample code that replicates its functionality. This code is available for educational purposes and can be found on our website. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell Bots Builder Pro MT5; we only provide a sample code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Bots Builder Pro MT5

If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask them on our forum. This example code is provided by easytradingforum.com and is based on the description of Bots Builder Pro MT5 available on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell Bots Builder Pro MT5 but has created this code based on its description.

Attachments

• Bots Builder Pro MT5.mq5
    4.4 KB · Views: 7
Hello everyone! I've recently started using this remarkable product after trying another tool from the same author. The previous one was quite complex for those without programming knowledge, but this new tool is a game changer! It automates most processes, making it a breeze to operate. The block system is incredibly user-friendly. Sure, I'm still discovering its full potential, but it’s undeniable that this is a must-have for every trader. When I don't understand a strategy, my confidence dips. Here, however, I can create anything I want and test it right away. The choice is yours—whether to follow signals or let the bot run autonomously. One great advantage is that I’m no longer reliant on a developer who doesn’t understand trading as deeply as I do. I can verify everything myself, which means I also see where the flaws are. In the past, I've bought all sorts of products online, and I simply don’t have the time or desire to learn coding. Especially for someone like me who has a lot on her plate, programming is just too much. This solution offers the freedom every trader needs! I must admit, I’ll spend more hours familiarizing myself with the program, but if it's possible, it would be awesome to receive a detailed instruction manual separated out from the program itself, especially outlining the blocks and their functions clearly. Also, a print feature would be beneficial for those of us with smaller monitors to contemplate our strategies. I’d also strongly encourage the author to create a YouTube channel filled with tutorials! There’s enormous potential here, but it’s crucial to reach out to those traders who struggle with coding skills—they're outnumbered and need tools like this. I figured it out myself, which is why I bought it. Thank you!

Introduction​

Bots Builder Pro MT5 is a visual strategy builder designed to simplify the creation of Expert Advisors (EAs) without requiring any coding knowledge. Developed by Andrey Barinov, this tool has garnered a rating of 4.67 and has received positive feedback from users. It allows traders to generate MQL5 source code files using a drag-and-drop interface, making it accessible for those who are not technically inclined. However, like any trading tool, it has its strengths and weaknesses.

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia​

When comparing Bots Builder Pro MT5 with EASY Trendopedia, several differences stand out. EASY Trendopedia is known for its advanced data analysis and pattern recognition capabilities, making it highly effective for trend-following strategies. In contrast, Bots Builder Pro MT5 offers a more flexible and customizable approach, allowing users to create a wide range of strategies.

Advantages of EASY Trendopedia:
  • Advanced data analysis
  • Pattern recognition
  • Optimized for trend-following strategies
  • User-friendly interface

Advantages of Bots Builder Pro MT5:
  • Highly customizable
  • No coding required
  • Over 50 built-in blocks
  • Integration with MetaTrader 5

Disadvantages of EASY Trendopedia:
  • Less flexible
  • Specialized for trend-following

Disadvantages of Bots Builder Pro MT5:
  • Learning curve for complex strategies
  • No demo version
  • Requires export to MetaTrader 5 for testing

Pros and Cons​

Pros of Bots Builder Pro MT5:
  • User-friendly drag-and-drop interface
  • Highly customizable with over 50 built-in blocks
  • No coding knowledge required
  • Responsive developer support

Cons of Bots Builder Pro MT5:
  • Learning curve for advanced customization
  • No demo version available
  • Requires export to MetaTrader 5 for strategy testing

Optimal Usage Conditions​

Bots Builder Pro MT5 works best for traders who want to create custom trading strategies without delving into coding. It is particularly useful for those who need a flexible tool to design and test various trading algorithms. However, it is essential to approach it with realistic expectations and thoroughly test strategies in a demo account before going live.

Conclusion​

Bots Builder Pro MT5 is a versatile and user-friendly tool for creating Expert Advisors without coding. While it offers significant flexibility and customization, it also comes with a learning curve and lacks a demo version. Compared to EASY Trendopedia, it provides more customization options but may not be as specialized for trend-following strategies. We encourage users to share their experiences and insights on our forum.

Source Code of Bots Builder Pro MT5​

The original source code of Bots Builder Pro MT5 is not publicly available. However, based on the description provided on the MQL5 website, we have created a sample code that replicates its functionality. This code is available for educational purposes and can be found on our website. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell Bots Builder Pro MT5; we only provide a sample code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Bots Builder Pro MT5

If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask them on our forum. This example code is provided by easytradingforum.com and is based on the description of Bots Builder Pro MT5 available on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell Bots Builder Pro MT5 but has created this code based on its description.
I would really love to use this. But it compiles with 100 errors and I can't code so I don't know how to fix them