BotGPT

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the world of trading bots, BotGPT has gained some attention, thanks to its promises of steady growth and low-risk investments. Users like Hoze Mad and jacxia81 have shared their experiences, praising its functionality and support. However, as a member of the EASY Trading Team, I approach this with a healthy dose of skepticism. Let's delve into how to install and configure BotGPT for maximum efficiency while also providing suggestions for enhancing its performance.

Installation and Setup​

Setting up BotGPT is fairly straightforward, but let's not kid ourselves—it's not a magical solution to all your trading woes. Here’s a step-by-step guide to get you started:

1. **Purchase the Bot**: Head over to this link and make your purchase.
2. **Download the Files**: Upon completion, you'll receive files necessary for installation.
3. **Install the Bot on MetaTrader 5**:
- Open your MetaTrader 5 platform.
- Navigate to the File menu and select Open Data Folder.
- Locate the MQL5 folder, then the Experts subfolder.
- Copy the downloaded files into this Experts folder.
4. **Restart MetaTrader 5**: Close and re-open the platform for the changes to take effect.
5. **Attach the Bot to a Chart**: Select the currency pair you want to trade, then drag and drop BotGPT from the Navigator panel onto the chart.
6. **Configure Settings**: Optimize the robot settings based on your risk tolerance and trading objectives.

While these steps sound simple, it’s crucial to understand that results may vary.

Experience Using the Bot​

Having run BotGPT through its paces, I can say it functions as described—mostly. Users report a slow, but steady increase in account balance. Hoze Mad's five-star rating highlights this safety-first approach. However, let's not forget that “slow and safe” can also mean “painfully tedious.” The bot’s performance may not dazzle you with rapid gains, but it can provide the consistency many traders crave.

Tips for Improvement​

To squeeze more out of BotGPT, consider the following:

- **Regular Monitoring**: Even the best bots need a watchful eye. Check in on performance regularly to ensure everything is functioning as intended.
- **Adjust Risk Parameters**: Play around with the risk settings. Some users may benefit from a higher risk-to-reward ratio if they’re comfortable with it.
- **Stay Informed**: Keep up-to-date with market trends and news. Bots don’t react to news events, so you might want to intervene manually when necessary.
- **Backtest Settings**: Test different settings in a demo account before live trading. This can help you find the optimal setup for your trading style.

BotGPT Source Code​

Now, let’s address the elephant in the room: we don’t have access to the original source code of the BotGPT robot sold on MQL5. However, we can create our own code based on the descriptions available on the MQL5 website. This means we can replicate some functionalities, but keep in mind that it won’t be an exact match. The team at EASY Trading Team does not sell BotGPT but rather creates code inspired by its descriptions.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download BotGPT for Your Trading Needs​

In conclusion, while BotGPT seems to work as intended, always approach any trading bot with caution and do your own research. If you have any questions about the code or functionality, feel free to ask. Our code examples are provided by easytradingforum.com, based on the bot's description available on MQL5.

For those interested in downloading BotGPT, visit this link for more information.

Attachments

• BotGPT.mq5
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
As a trader exploring the depths of automated systems, I recently conducted a backtest from January to December 2022 on EUR/USD using a 15-minute timeframe. The result? A staggering 0 trades and a magnificent 0% profit. It's a farce, quite frankly. This robot claims to be a game changer, but I found it to be more of a circus act.

I've been running a trading strategy with a standard FBS account that has a 10-point spread, yet I'm not seeing any trades being executed. What's going on?

While the default settings for backtesting aren't quite cutting it for me, I'm curious if anyone can provide their top-notch configurations for this EA. It would be fantastic to learn what tweaks have made a difference!