BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System DEMO

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System DEMO is a trading robot designed for the MetaTrader 5 platform. It's claimed to offer efficient and effective trading strategies, but, as always in the trading world, there's a healthy dose of skepticism to be applied. In this review, we will delve into its features, analyze its results over the last year, and discuss its strengths and weaknesses. The review also incorporates user comments to provide a balanced perspective.

Description of Features​

The BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System DEMO offers several key features, albeit limited in the demo version:
  • User-Friendly Interface: The robot is designed to be easy to navigate even for beginners.
  • Indicator-Based Signals: Utilizes two primary indicators to generate buy and sell signals.
  • Trade Management: Provides options for setting stop losses and take profits.
  • Limited Currency Pairs: The demo version supports trading on a limited number of pairs, which is presumably to entice users to purchase the full version.
  • Performance Tracking: Allows users to track the performance of trades over time.

Analysis of Results​

Based on the user comments and the rating of 4.38, the robot seems to have a mixed performance:
  • User mrgordon123 and nimdeos gave it a top rating of 5, highlighting that the demo worked well on the available pairs and they were motivated to purchase the full version.
  • PieterPost acknowledged the problem of repainting but mentioned that with proper knowledge, the system could be beneficial.
  • On the flip side, martialartsdude sharply criticized the repainting issue, which casts a shadow on the robot's reliability.
  • Lastly, Neeks26 is excited about trying it for the first time and lauded the transparency of the Telegram group associated with the robot.
Given these mixed reviews, it's safe to say that the robot shows promise but is not without its flaws.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Provides basic trade management options.
  • Encouraging user support and active community.
  • Strong performance feedback from some users.
Cons:
  • Repainting issue, which can affect the accuracy of trade signals.
  • Limited to a few currency pairs in the demo version.
  • Mixed reviews, indicating inconsistent performance.

Conclusion​

The BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System DEMO offers some useful features but comes with caveats, notably the repainting issue. While some users are quite satisfied, others have faced significant drawbacks. For those interested, it might be worth exploring, but always with a healthy dose of skepticism. Feel free to discuss this robot on the forum and share your experiences and results.

Source Code of BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System DEMO​

The actual source code of BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System DEMO remains undisclosed, as expected. However, based on its description, one can attempt to create a similar trading robot. Do note that this would be a derivative work and not the original robot being sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System DEMO

If you have any questions about the code or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Remember, this is an example code created by easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the robot [] available on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System DEMO but has created a similar robot based on its provided description.

Having just acquired the BlueDigitsFx Easy 1 2 3 System, I'm genuinely impressed. The signals are remarkably precise, significantly enhancing my trading experience. It's like discovering a secret weapon in my Forex arsenal. I'll keep testing and will update my findings soon!