BBSO Revolution

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

BBSO Revolution is a trading robot designed for traders using Metatrader 4. According to user feedback, it has gained a reputation for consistency and profitability, with some users commending the support offered by its creator. In this review, we will compare BBSO Revolution with one of the bots from the EASY series, specifically EASY Trendopedia, to evaluate their performance, reliability, and overall effectiveness in trading.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

When compared to EASY Trendopedia, BBSO Revolution presents a few notable differences. EASY Trendopedia is known for its robust trend-following capabilities, which have consistently yielded high returns under various market conditions. In contrast, BBSO Revolution, while profitable, may not demonstrate the same level of adaptability in different market scenarios.

Key differences include:
  • EASY Trendopedia offers tailored strategies for different market situations, while BBSO Revolution may be more limited in this aspect.
  • The backtesting results for EASY Trendopedia show higher overall returns compared to BBSO Revolution.
  • EASY Trendopedia has a more comprehensive risk management system integrated into its trading strategy.

Pros and Cons​

BBSO Revolution:
  • Pros:
    • Consistent profitability as reported by users.
    • Affordable price point.
    • Good customer support from the creator, Olivier.
  • Cons:
    • Limited adaptability to changing market conditions.
    • Less comprehensive risk management features compared to competitors like EASY Trendopedia.

EASY Trendopedia:
  • Pros:
    • Strong adaptability to various market trends.
    • Higher historical performance metrics.
    • Integrated risk management features.
  • Cons:
    • Higher price point compared to BBSO Revolution.
    • Requires a steeper learning curve for new users.

Optimal Conditions for BBSO Revolution​

BBSO Revolution performs best in stable market conditions where trends are consistent and predictable. It is suited for traders who prefer a straightforward approach and are looking for an affordable automated solution. Users have reported success during specific time frames when volatility is lower and trends are clearer.

Source Code of BBSO Revolution​

It is important to note that the true source code of the original BBSO Revolution robot, as sold on MQL5, is not publicly available. However, we can develop code inspired by the descriptions provided on the MQL5 site. Our team does not sell the BBSO Revolution robot but can create a version based on the available information. If any users have questions regarding the code, they are encouraged to reach out for clarification.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download BBSO Revolution - Get Insights and Share Your Experience​

For those interested in downloading BBSO Revolution, more detailed statistics and information can be found at forexroboteasy.com. We invite users to share their experiences and insights on the forum, contributing to a larger community understanding of this trading robot and its performance in various market conditions.

Attachments

• BBSO Revolution.mq5
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
The latest MT4 version combines a robust main module designed for ranging markets with an integrated Renko module for trend detection, a Squeeze Break module for capturing breakouts, and a Volatility Pulse module tailored for high-frequency day trading. This versatile system is fully optimized to work across all assets your broker offers, with a particular edge in currencies and cryptocurrencies. However, it's crucial to avoid activating all four modules simultaneously for the best results. For those seeking a reliable automated trading solution, I recommend starting with the main module and reaching out for tailored setup advice.

With over 25 years of experience as both a professional institutional trader and an independent investor, I find it hard to fathom employing any other trading method. This approach has consistently delivered results that I can rely on.

🚀All day, every day, I trade BTC and Doge, 📈Embracing the dips, with self-optimization as my trusted ally.📈 Throughout the week, I tackle the majors, 💱Derivatives are my playground—whatever suits my broker's style.📱Always on, trading with the utmost simplicity, 🚀Self-optimization, the architect of trends.🔑Forget rigid rules, and pairs that restrict, 💡Imagination reigns supreme, unveiling the greatest tricks.🔑One universal strategy, 🚀One EA prowess, the definitive advantage.✨BBSO, the echo of my trading soul,✨Trade with fervor, trade with finesse,💥Unleash the potential that's simply priceless.