Babylon MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've stumbled upon Babylon MT5, another holy grail trading robot in a sea of promises. Well, welcome. This guide will walk you through the installation and setup of Babylon MT5 for maximum efficiency. Don't expect miracles, but with a bit of know-how, you might squeeze some juice out of it.

Installation and Setup​

Let's get the inevitable out of the way. Installing Babylon MT5 isn't rocket science, but you'd be surprised how many people mess it up.

• Download Babylon MT5 from here.
  • Launch your MetaTrader 5 platform.
  • Go to the 'File' menu and select 'Open Data Folder'.
  • Navigate to the 'MQL5' directory, then to 'Experts'.
  • Copy the downloaded Babylon MT5 file into this folder.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • Navigate to the 'Navigator' panel and locate Babylon MT5 under 'Expert Advisors'.
  • Drag it onto your desired chart.
  • Adjust the settings to your preference. The default settings are usually not optimized, so fiddle around a bit.

Experience with Babylon MT5​

Using Babylon MT5, I didn't find any unicorns or rainbows, but it did its job. It made some profitable trades and some not-so-profitable ones. It's not my go-to, but it's worth keeping in your trading arsenal.

Tips for Improvement​

Let's be honest. Babylon MT5, like any trading robot, isn't perfect. Here are some tips to get the most out of it:

• Customize Settings: The default settings are generic. Customize them based on backtesting.
  • Regular Updates: Market conditions change. Update your strategy settings regularly.
  • Diversify: Don't rely solely on Babylon MT5. Use it in conjunction with other strategies.
  • Risk Management: Always use proper risk management techniques. No, seriously.

Source Code of Babylon MT5​

The original source code of Babylon MT5 isn't available for public scrutiny. However, based on the descriptions available on the MQL5 marketplace, we can create a simplified version. Note that this won't be the original code but a modified one inspired by the available information.

If you have any questions about the code or need further assistance, feel free to ask. This is an example code created by easytradingforum.com based on the description of Babylon MT5 sold on MQL5. Our team, EASY Trading Team, does not sell Babylon MT5 but has developed a robot code inspired by its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Babylon MT5 for MetaTrader 5​

Ready to take the plunge? Download Babylon MT5 for MetaTrader 5 from here. If you have any questions or need a hand, drop us a line. Happy trading!

I've just grabbed the latest settings for the advisor - now I can optimize my trades across five different currency pairs. Excited to see how it performs!