AW Trend Predictor EA MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 is a Forex trading robot developed by AW Trading Software Limited. This Expert Advisor leverages trend indicator signals to execute trades, offering both fixed and dynamic StopLoss options. It includes multi-timeframe filtering and time-based work capabilities, making it versatile for various trading instruments and timeframes. With a rating of 5 and positive user feedback, it has garnered attention in the trading community.

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia Bot​

When comparing AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 with EASY Trendopedia Bot, several differences and similarities emerge. EASY Trendopedia Bot, developed by the EASY Trading Team, utilizes advanced data analysis and pattern recognition to identify long-term market trends. It is known for its high accuracy and robust performance across different market conditions.

Advantages of EASY Trendopedia Bot:
  • Advanced data analysis and pattern recognition
  • High accuracy in trend-following strategies
  • Robust performance in various market conditions
  • User-friendly interface and easy customization

Advantages of AW Trend Predictor EA MT5:
  • Dynamic StopLoss based on market volatility
  • Multi-timeframe filtering
  • Time-based work capabilities
  • Versatile for different trading instruments and timeframes

Disadvantages of AW Trend Predictor EA MT5:
  • Performance variability in low volatility or erratic markets
  • Complex settings may overwhelm novice traders
  • Requires thorough backtesting and risk management

Pros and Cons​

Pros of AW Trend Predictor EA MT5:
  • Dynamic StopLoss and TakeProfit settings
  • Multi-timeframe filtering for better signal validation
  • Time-based work capabilities to limit trading during specific hours
  • Positive user feedback and high rating

Cons of AW Trend Predictor EA MT5:
  • Performance can vary based on market conditions and settings
  • Complexity in settings may not be suitable for beginners
  • Requires thorough backtesting and demo testing before live trading

Optimal Usage Conditions​

AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 works best in trending markets where its dynamic StopLoss and TakeProfit settings can be fully utilized. It is particularly effective on higher timeframes like H4 with currency pairs such as EURUSD, CADCHF, and AUDCAD. Traders should ensure they configure the settings correctly and use multi-timeframe filtering to validate signals. It is also advisable to avoid using the EA during low volatility periods or erratic market conditions.

Conclusion​

AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 is a versatile and feature-rich trading robot suitable for experienced traders who can navigate its complex settings. While it offers dynamic StopLoss, multi-timeframe filtering, and time-based work capabilities, it requires thorough backtesting and proper risk management. Compared to EASY Trendopedia Bot, it holds its ground but may not be as user-friendly or accurate in trend-following strategies. Traders are encouraged to share their experiences and feedback on the forum.

Source Code of AW Trend Predictor EA MT5​

We do not have access to the original source code of AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that mimics its functionalities. This code is an example provided by easytradingforum.com and is not the actual robot sold on MQL5. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download AW Trend Predictor EA MT5

If you are interested in trying out AW Trend Predictor EA MT5, you can download it from the official MQL5 marketplace. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell this robot; we only provide an example code based on its description. Share your experiences and feedback to help other traders make informed decisions.

Attachments

• AW Trend Predictor EA MT5.mq5
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
As a trader focused on optimizing my strategies, I find that having a .set file specifically for EURUSD can enhance my trading experience. While the product is versatile enough to work across various instruments and timeframes, testing and optimizing settings in the strategy tester can lead to selecting the best parameters for my trading style. For those interested in exploring optimization, I recommend checking out available resources on optimizing products. Remember, the right settings can make all the difference in achieving consistent profitability!

I recently acquired the AW Trend Predictor EA and have a couple of questions I hope you can assist me with. Firstly, is it possible to view the AW Trend Predictor Indicator while using the EA? Secondly, can the font colors in the EA panel be customized? Thank you!