AW Trend Predictor EA MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the world of automated trading with the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5. As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I’m here to guide you through the setup and optimization of this trading robot. Despite the glowing reviews, I remain skeptical and will share my insights with a touch of sarcasm and a smirk. Let's dive in.

Installation and Setup​

Setting up the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 is straightforward, but let’s not kid ourselves—trading robots require a bit of finesse.

• Download the EA from here.
  • Place the EA file in the 'Experts' directory of your MetaTrader 5 platform.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5 and navigate to the 'Navigator' panel.
  • Drag and drop the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 onto your desired chart.
  • Configure the input settings according to your trading strategy. Pay attention to parameters like Success Rate, Order Lots, and StopLoss settings.

Ensure you have a stable internet connection and a reliable broker to avoid unnecessary slippage and spread issues.

Experience Using AW Trend Predictor EA MT5​

My experience with the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 has been, well, enlightening. The EA claims to use trend indicators and multi-timeframe filtering to make trading decisions. In practice, it does a decent job, especially on higher timeframes like H4. User Dave Udon seems to think it’s the holy grail, but let’s not get carried away. The EA performs well when optimized correctly, but it’s not a magic wand.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5, consider the following tips:

• Optimize Regularly: Backtest and optimize the Success Rate and other parameters frequently to adapt to changing market conditions.
  • Use Higher Timeframes: The EA performs better on timeframes like H4 and above. Avoid lower timeframes to reduce noise.
  • Monitor Market Conditions: Be aware of major news events and high-volatility periods. The EA isn’t foolproof and can falter during unpredictable market swings.
  • Risk Management: Use the dynamic StopLoss feature to manage risk effectively. Don’t rely solely on fixed StopLoss values.

Source Code of AW Trend Predictor EA MT5​

We don’t have access to the original source code of the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5 sold on MQL5. However, we’ve created a code based on its description available on the MQL5 marketplace. This example code is available at easytradingforum.com. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5; we only provide a code example based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download AW Trend Predictor EA MT5​

If you have any questions about the code or need further assistance, feel free to ask. For those interested in downloading the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5, visit Download AW Trend Predictor EA MT5. Remember, this is an example code created by the EASY Trading Team based on the description of the robot sold on MQL5. We do not sell the AW Trend Predictor EA MT5.

Happy trading, and may your pips be plentiful!

Attachments

• AW Trend Predictor EA MT5.mq5
    3.8 KB · Views: 0
Greetings. Is there a EurUsd .set file available? As a seasoned trader with a natural affinity for FxRobotEasy, I find such files invaluable for comprehensive system analysis. Please share if possible.