AW Classic MACD MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The AW Classic MACD MT5, ah, another trading robot. Well, let's take a look, shall we? This one claims to be based on the classic MACD indicator. Let's take a closer look at how this alleged gem has been faring, with a rating of 4.52, and some interesting user comments.

Description of Functions​

The AW Classic MACD MT5, as described, is a trading robot based on the classic MACD indicator. It's supposed to give you alerts when there is a crossover of the MACD line and the signal line - quite a classic setup, right? Furthermore, it provides some options for customization, which our dear user Seyed Alireza Hojjatoleslami seemed to appreciate. Mind you, he did mention the need for some updates.

Analysis of Results​

The last year's performance of this robot... hmm. The detailed statistics are available https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/aw-classic-macd-mt5/ but let's just say, it has room for improvement. There were some real peaks and valleys - quite a rollercoaster. So, trader, if you're into that kind of exhilaration, AW Classic MACD MT5 might be your kind of ride.

Pros and Cons​

The major plus seems to be its simplicity, and that it's based on a classic well-known indicator. However, user feedback indicates some UX issues (4e69t402Vr specifically mentions an intrusive indicator on the UI) and some users have suggested the need for alerts for crossovers. The need for updates mentioned by Seyed Alireza Hojjatoleslami and the rollercoaster results are also causes for concern.

Source Code of AW Classic MACD MT5​

Let's be clear folks, we don't have the actual source code of the original AW Classic MACD MT5 sold on MQL5. What we can offer is a code based on its description. So if you want to have a go at it, feel free to visit easytradingforum.com. Any questions on the code? Ask away, we're happy to help. Remember, this is just a base code, and EASY Trading Team do not sell the original robot.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download AW Classic MACD MT5 and Trade with Caution!​

Intrigued? Want to try AW Classic MACD MT5 out? You can download the robot and see how it works for you. Remember, trading involves risk, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Connect with us at EASY Trading Forum, share your experience, and let's continue learning together.

As always, tread with caution, folks. There is no magic bullet in trading. Just reliable data analysis, a splash of intuition, and a bucket-load of patience. Happy trading!

Note: This code is provided as an example by EASY Trading Team and is based on the description of the robot AW Classic MACD MT5 sold on MQL5. EASY Trading Team does not sell the robot AW Classic MACD MT5.

Extremely disappointing. I tried to remove the arrows from the settings, but it just didn’t work. I closed the Oscillator and even restarted the program, yet the arrows and table persist on my screen. I attempted uninstalling the Oscillator and rebooted the program, but they’re still there, taunting me. This is beyond frustrating.