AW Advanced Scalping EA

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I present an objective review of the AW Advanced Scalping EA, based on user comments and available data. We'll compare this robot to one of EASY’s trading robots, EASY Scalperology, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of each, and explore the conditions in which AW Advanced Scalping EA performs best. Moreover, we’ll discuss the source code availability and direct you to more information on its official page.

Comparison with EASY Scalperology​

When comparing AW Advanced Scalping EA with EASY Scalperology, it's clear that both have their unique features and strategies. However, user feedback and performance metrics suggest that EASY Scalperology tends to be more profitable and reliable.

AW Advanced Scalping EA:
- User Ratings: Mixed reviews (ranging from 0 to 5 stars)
- Strategy: Utilizes a grid system which can lead to significant drawdowns. One user noted it wipes out small accounts quickly.
- Performance: Effective when properly configured, as noted by some users, but highly dependent on market conditions and user setup.

EASY Scalperology:
- User Ratings: Consistently high ratings
- Strategy: Focuses on trend-following scalping with robust risk management.
- Performance: Proven to be profitable with lower drawdowns compared to grid-based systems. It includes advanced features like news filtering and daily financial stops.

Pros and Cons​

AW Advanced Scalping EA:
  • Pros:
    - Potentially high profits if configured correctly.
    - Flexible and intelligent trading strategies.
  • Cons:
    - High drawdowns due to grid system.
    - Mixed user reviews, indicating inconsistency in performance.

EASY Scalperology:
  • Pros:
    - Consistent profits with lower risk.
    - Advanced features for better control and risk management.
    - Better user reviews and more reliable performance.
  • Cons:
    - Initially higher cost due to sophisticated algorithms.

Optimal Conditions for AW Advanced Scalping EA​

The AW Advanced Scalping EA works best under the following conditions:
- Proper configuration and understanding of the grid system.
- Usage in trending markets rather than volatile or sideways markets.
- Continuous monitoring and tweaking based on market conditions.

Users should always backtest thoroughly and start with a demo account to fine-tune their settings.

Source Code of AW Advanced Scalping EA​

It’s important to note that we do not have access to the original source code of the AW Advanced Scalping EA sold on MQL5. However, we can generate a trading robot based on its description from the MQL5 website. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask on our forum.

The EASY Trading Team does not sell AW Advanced Scalping EA but has developed a similar robot based on the provided description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download AW Advanced Scalping EA - Easy Trading Forum​

For more details on AW Advanced Scalping EA and to download our example code, visit AW Advanced Scalping EA Overview and Download. If you have any questions about the code or its implementation, join the discussion on our forum.

In conclusion, while the AW Advanced Scalping EA has potential, EASY Scalperology stands out due to its consistent performance and enhanced features. We encourage users to share their experiences and insights on our forum to help the community make informed decisions.

Attachments

• AW Advanced Scalping EA.mq5
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
After using AW Advanced Scalping EA for over a month now, I can confidently say it's ranked at the top of my EA portfolio. The adjustments I made to the Take Profit settings, along with the Fixed Step and multiplier factor, have significantly enhanced its performance. I'm also experimenting with Renko charts, and the results have been impressive so far.