Auto SLTP Maker MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the world of automated trading. If you’ve stumbled upon the Auto SLTP Maker MT5, it might be because you’re either looking to enhance your trading strategy or you just enjoy experimenting with robots that promise to make your life easier. This guide will cover the installation, setup, and optimization of the Auto SLTP Maker MT5 to help you squeeze maximum performance from it — if that’s even possible.

Installation and Setup​

Let’s get straight to the point. Installing the Auto SLTP Maker MT5 isn’t rocket science, but it does require a few precise steps:

1. Download the Robot: Head over to the official site Forex Robot Easy and grab the Auto SLTP Maker MT5.

2. Install the Robot: Open your MT5 terminal, and navigate to 'File' > 'Open Data Folder'. Then, find the 'MQL5' folder, followed by 'Experts'. Place the downloaded robot file here.

3. Compile the Code: In the MetaEditor, double-click on your robot in the 'Navigator' tab, and hit the 'Compile' button. If you don't see errors, congratulations, you're halfway there.

4. Attach to Chart: Go back to MT5, find your robot in the 'Navigator', and drag it onto your chosen chart. Voilà, you’re almost ready to trade. Just configure the settings according to your trading style.

5. Set Risk Parameters: Adjust the risk settings to match your trading plan. Remember, if you don’t manage your risks, you’re just playing with fire.

Experience with the Robot​

Now, let’s talk about my experience with the Auto SLTP Maker MT5. The performance can be described as average — not to say that it hasn’t produced results. Users like Stephanos Nearchou seem to be quite thrilled, giving it a solid rating of 5. However, keep in mind that results can vary. My trials have been marked with moments of success and moments where I wondered if I accidentally turned on a more sophisticated paperweight.

Tips for Improvement​

If you’re dead set on squeezing more juice out of this robot, consider the following tips:

• Regularly Update Your Settings: Markets change, and so should your approach.
  • Backtest Strategically: Use historical data to backtest your strategy and tweak settings as necessary.
  • Diversify Your Strategy: Relying purely on this robot may be a one-way ticket to disappointment. Combine it with other strategies.
  • Monitor Performance: Don’t just set it and forget it. Keep an eye on how it’s performing regularly to make necessary adjustments.

Source Code of Auto SLTP Maker MT5​

The original source code of the Auto SLTP Maker MT5 is like the Holy Grail of trading robots — everyone wants it, but few possess what they seek. While we don’t have access to the actual code, we can certainly concoct a version based on the descriptions provided on MQL5. Remember, the team at EASY Trading Team has not created or sold this robot; we’ve merely developed our own code based on the robot's description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Auto SLTP Maker MT5 for Maximum Trading Efficiency​

If you’re eager to dive into the world of Auto SLTP Maker MT5, make sure to download it now. If you have any questions about the code or its performance, feel free to ask. You’ll find that at easytradingforum.com, we’re more than willing to help, even if sarcasm is our second language.

Attachments

• Auto SLTP Maker MT5.mq5
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
Great tool! It would be even more impressive if there were a 'Hidden' option allowing the broker to not see stop-loss and take-profit levels until the price point is reached. Achieving that might be quite a challenge, though... :)

This software is impressive! It would be even more advantageous if there were a 'Hidden' option that conceals stop and take profit levels, sending them to the server only when the price is reached. However, I imagine that could be quite a challenge to implement. Keep up the good work!

Wouldn't it be great if once an order is placed, I could manually adjust the stop loss and take profit without them snapping back to the original settings? I set my order, it triggers, and the auto stop and take are assigned, but after that, I can't touch them anymore! :)

Has anyone else experienced the frustration of setting a Stop Loss or Take Profit, only to have the system revert to default settings once an order is executed? It's baffling! The whole point of automating these orders is to give us control, right? I mean, if I manually adjust these values after a trade opens, why should they just be hijacked again? I thought these algorithms were supposed to help, not complicate things further! I just want my settings to stay put, is that too much to ask?