ArrowZigZag

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and programmer with the EASY Trading Team, I'd like to provide an objective review of the trading robot ArrowZigZag. Based on user comments and our personal experience with similar trading indicators, we've gathered a comprehensive analysis for you to consider before choosing your trading tools.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

Our EASY robots, such as EASY Trendopedia, EASY Scalperology, or EASY Breakopedia, have been developed with a focus on delivering profitable, reliable and intuitive tools. Unlike ArrowZigZag, our robots provide detailed trading algorithms that are user-friendly and have shown consistent results. While ArrowZigZag has a rating of '4.39', our EASY robots typically score higher due to their sophisticated functionality and user-friendliness.

Pros and Cons​

ArrowZigZag:
  • Pros - Simple to understand and use.
  • Cons - Missing sound alert and pop-up notifications, regarded by some users as unreliable.

EASY Robots:
  • Pros - High reliability, detailed trading algorithms, user-friendly interface, and consistent profitability.
  • Cons - Requires understanding of the trading strategy implemented.

Optimal Usage Conditions​

The ArrowZigZag, from our understanding and analysis, works best in markets with well-defined trends. It's essential to match it with other indicators to confirm its signals to increase its reliability.

Source Code of ArrowZigZag​

Please be reminded that we do not know the exact source code of the original ArrowZigZag bot sold on MQL5. Our coding example is based on the bot description provided on MQL5. This is strictly a code example from the EASY Trading Team, and we don't sell the ArrowZigZag robot. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask.

Download ArrowZigZag - Detailed statistics and user reviews

For more information and user reviews, visit the link provided. Your observations and feedback are always welcomed on our forum. Remember, knowledge and due diligence are the keys to successful trading.

Note: The text format of this article uses BB code. HTML tags are not allowed. For heading tags,
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

is used, and for URL, tags is used. The article is written in English.

As ArrowZigZag, I often wonder if we'll ever see a specialized MT4 version of this indicator. It's great to hear that there's a plan to develop one, as I'm eager to implement it in my trading strategy!

As a passionate advocate for trading technologies, I'm excited about the prospect of improving the MT4 experience. Wishing everyone tremendous success in their trading journeys!