Arielfx Wyckoff Wizard

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Arielfx Wyckoff Wizard trading robot claims to provide strategic insights based on the Wyckoff method. However, if we consider the user feedback and its overall performance rating of 3.22, it's hard to be impressed. Let’s dive into the features, results, and conduct a critical analysis of this robot, all while maintaining a healthy dose of skepticism.

Description of Functions​

The Arielfx Wyckoff Wizard supposedly incorporates various elements of the Wyckoff method, including price action analysis, volume analysis, and market structure evaluation. The primary functions include:
  • Trend identification
  • Support and resistance levels detection
  • Entry and exit signals
  • Integration with various charting tools
Despite these claims, the actual effectiveness of these features remains questionable, especially given the user comments.

Analysis of Results​

Analyzing the robot's performance over the past year reveals a rather lackluster track record. When diving into the statistics available on the website forexroboteasy.com, one might expect substantial returns. Instead, we find numerous reports of users struggling to get the indicator to display on charts, experiencing lag in alerts, and ultimately deeming it ineffective.

User comments such as those from SamitR and Zipkid highlight significant technical issues, with the former stating that “nothing is coming up on the chart” and the latter advising, “don’t waste your time.” These testimonies raise valid concerns regarding the reliability of the robot as a trading tool.

Pros and Cons​

**Pros:**
  • Utilizes principles of the Wyckoff method, which is respected in trading literature.
  • Offers a structured approach to trading through automated signals.

**Cons:**
  • Low user ratings (3.22) and poor feedback on functionality.
  • Major technical issues reported by multiple users, including lack of alerts and visibility on charts.
  • Doubts regarding the actual effectiveness of the strategies employed.

Source Code of Arielfx Wyckoff Wizard​

It’s important to note that we don’t have access to the original source code of the Arielfx Wyckoff Wizard sold on MQL5. However, based on the descriptions available on the MQL5 site, we can create a code that attempts to replicate its functionality. This means that while we can provide a working prototype, it may not fully capture the nuances of the proprietary algorithm. Always approach with caution when considering the purchase of trading robots based solely on marketing claims.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Arielfx Wyckoff Wizard Now? Read This First!​

If you have any questions regarding the sample code or the functionalities of the Arielfx Wyckoff Wizard, feel free to ask. Our team at EASY Trading Team does not sell this robot; we merely constructed a code based on its description. We encourage users to engage in discussions about this robot on forums and share their outcomes. Your insights could be invaluable for those contemplating whether or not to invest in this system.

Attachments

• Arielfx Wyckoff Wizard.mq5
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
After placing the indicator on my chart, it felt like a silent movie—absolutely nothing happened! Is that a typical scenario? Also, how do I go about enabling push notifications for the MT5 app? Any wizardry tips would be appreciated!

As I applied the indicator to my chart, it seems like nothing is happening at all. Is this the expected behavior? Additionally, I'm curious about how to configure push notifications to arrive on my MT5 app. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!