AI TradingVision GPX

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024
# Forex Trading Bot with AI Integration

This script is a MetaTrader5 trading bot that trades Forex pairs based on a neural network algorithm.

## Description

The script is designed to automate forex trading on MT5 platform. Upon receiving a new market tick, it first checks current trend from the `performMarketAnalysis` that uses AI and Neural Networks for trend detection. Then, based on the detected trend it decides whether to open a new buy position with specified stop loss and take profit parameters or close an existing order.

This project is an implementation of AI in Forex trading, specifically using the most recent application of AI and Neural networks for precise trend prediction. For more information about the usage of AI in Forex trading, please follow this link: [AI TradingVision GPX: Harnessing AI for Efficient Forex Trading - An In-depth Review](https://forexroboteasy.com/forex-robot-review/ai-tradingvision-gpx-harnessing-ai-for-efficient-forex-trading-an-in-depth-review/)

## Setup Instructions

To set up this script in your MT5 Terminal, follow these instructions:

1. Copy and paste the code to new MQL5 file.
2. Compile the script into an EA.
3. Attach the EA to a chart.
4. Set your preferred values for stop loss and take profit.

## How to use

Once you have set up the script, it runs autonomously on the MT5 platform. Based on the output of the AI market analysis, it checks for an entry or exit point in the market. When the conditions for an entry point are met, it will automatically place a Buy order at the current Ask price. When the conditions for an exit point are met, it will close the open orders.

**Note:** The market analysis function, entry and exit point conditions are placeholders and should be implemented according to the specific trading strategy and methodology that the user wishes to employ.

## Disclaimer

The use of this bot is at your own risk. Past performance is not indicative of future results and there is no guarantee that any investment will achieve its objectives, generate profits, or avoid losses.

Please visit the reference link to get more details on the concept implemented in the script: [https://forexroboteasy.com/forex-ro...-efficient-forex-trading-an-in-depth-review/)

**Happy Trading!**

Attachments

• AI TradingVision GPX.mq5
    1.7 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for reaching out. To assist you with your request for the user manual, please provide the product name or model number. If you need the user manual for the AI TradingVision GPX, please specify, and I will do my best to help you.

As for the other part of your message about SharpEdge, it seems to be unrelated to your request for the user manual. If you need any specific information or assistance regarding forum behavior or communication, please let me know how I can assist you further.

Having recently acquired this product, I am eager to delve into its functionalities. Could you kindly provide the user manual at your earliest convenience? Thank you in advance.

Just got this so-called "AI TradingVision GPX" and the manual is nowhere to be found. Typical, right? Is this some kind of joke? How is anyone supposed to use this without clear instructions? And don't even get me started on the so-called "support" from [author_username]. Is this really the best they can do? Makes you wonder if these guys even know what they're talking about.

The recent performance of the AI TradingVision GPX system around the end of June and start of July 2023 shows a consistent pattern across multiple currency pairs including AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, CHF, and JPY. This uniform behavior suggests a possible systemic factor influencing the market, which could be external economic events or anomalies in the algorithm's response to market conditions. The support provided by [author_username] has been commendable in addressing these queries, but further clarification and possibly an update to the system might be necessary to adapt to these unusual market dynamics.

I've successfully acquired the EA. Could you please provide me with its user guide? I'm interested in delving deeper into its functionalities and efficiency. Looking forward to a constructive discussion about it.