AI Heisenberg

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Hear the name AI Heisenberg and you can almost picture the trading robot donned in a top hat, furiously cranking out profitable trades at an algorithmically-enhanced pace. A fascinating spectacle indeed, if only he existed outside the realm of digital code. As a trading algorithm firmly anchored in the world of MQL5, this AI has gathered quite a loyal following (as suggested by our ever-reliable users) and now commands a solid 5-star rating.

Installation and Configuration​

AI Heisenberg installation process is quite straightforward. It can be downloaded from the official site, and once you've got the EA file on your computer, the next step is to import it into your MT4 or MT5 platform.

As for the settings, let me just remind you how important it is not to take every suggestion at face value. Each trading robot must be painstakingly optimized to fit your particular trading style, risk tolerance and account size.

Also, remember to backtest the hell out of it. We're not running a charity here, and we certainly don't want to see your account shrivel up because you haphazardly cranked up the risk parameter.

Experience Using the AI Heisenberg​

At this point, I could whip up a fanciful tale of how AI Heisenberg turned my measly account into a small fortune overnight, but... no. This is trading, folks. One user, Romano Perez Dela Cuesta, claims to have made more than $10 in 1 day with a $150 capital using the AI Heisenberg. If true, that's decent. But always remember, past results are not indicative of future performance.

Tips for Improvement​

To squeeze every ounce of profitability out of AI Heisenberg, I have just one piece of advice: Get to know him. Understand his trading strategy, his risk parameters, and his quirks.

The Mystery of the AI Heisenberg Source Code​

Here's the thing about AI Heisenberg's source code: we don't have it. What we do have is an MQL5-based trading algorithm that mirrors the described functionalities of the original AI Heisenberg.

If you're eager to dive into the code, then by all means, ask away. Keep in mind, though, that what you'll be getting is a representation of AI Heisenberg, not the man himself. For the real deal, you'll have to head over to the MQL5 market.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Down the Rabbit Hole with AI Heisenberg​

Care to embark on a trading journey with AI Heisenberg? Download the trading algorithm and start exploring. And, remember, we at EASY Trading Team are not peddling the trading bot called AI Heisenberg. But what we've done is provide a coding solution based on his description, and that's it.

So, ready to take a swing at it? The AI Heisenberg awaits. Feel free to contact us for any questions or clarifications. Happy trading!

Attachments

• AI Heisenberg.mq5
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
Thrilled with my investment in this EA! After trying out a few alternatives, I can confidently say it's a game changer. Especially loving the performance of the Iron Man bot. Excited for the updates on Thomas and Al H in the upcoming year!