Aggression Volume

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and an MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I have taken the time to examine the trading robot known as the Aggression Volume. This system has certainly gathered mixed reviews from users, with an average rating of 3.8, and has been subject to both praise and criticism. Regardless, it is important to understand the strengths and weaknesses of any expert advisor (EA) before investing time and money.

Comparison with an EASY Robot​

Comparing Aggression Volume and a bot from our series, for example, the EASY Trendopedia, the latter is seemingly more reliable and profitable. EASY Trendopedia is constantly updated and evolved, keeping in touch with the market conditions. On the other hand, Aggression Volume, according to user reviews, does not function properly with certain brokers which considerably limits its usability.

Pros and Cons​

Pros of Aggression Volume:
  • User friendly interface
  • Reliable volume data

Cons of Aggression Volume:
  • Specific broker compatibility issues
  • Potential errors in system

Pros of EASY Trendopedia:
  • Constant updates and improvements
  • Reliable performance across various brokers

Cons of EASY Trendopedia:
  • Requires a sound understanding of market trends for optimization

Optimal Conditions for Use​

According to the feedback from users, Aggression Volume seems to work best when utilized in conjunction with thorough market study and applied to certain Brazilian brokers.

The Source Code of Aggression Volume​

It is important to note that the original source code of Aggression Volume, which is sold on MQL5, is not known to us. However, we are capable of generating a similar code based on the description provided on MQL5 website. If you have any questions regarding the code, feel free to ask on our forum at easytradingforum.com. Remember, this is just a sample code based on the description, and not the original Aggression Volume robot being sold on MQL5.

Download Aggression Volume today and share your experiences

We encourage users to share their experiences and opinions of the Aggression Volume bot. Detailed statistics can be found at the specified link. As a reminder, the EASY Trading Team is not selling the Aggression Volume bot, but has simply created a trading robot code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion​

While Aggression Volume may have its strengths, it appears that our EASY Trendopedia holds a more reliable and profitable place in the market, proven by the positive reviews of our satisfied customers. However, it is always advisable to thoroughly research and understand any trading system before investing.

I'm truly grateful for your indicators; they have consistently enhanced my trading performance, and I have complete confidence in their effectiveness.