Advanced AI Scalper MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've stumbled upon the Advanced AI Scalper MT5, a trading robot that promises to make your Forex trading life easier. Designed by Ho Tuan Thang, this EA has garnered some positive reviews. Users like Sahaya Thivearaj and Jin Bai seem to be quite happy with it. But let's not get carried away. We're here to dissect this robot, set it up, and see if it really lives up to the hype.

Installation and Setup​

First things first, you need to get this robot up and running. Here's a step-by-step guide:

• Download the EA from this link.
  • Open MetaTrader 5 and go to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Navigate to MQL5 > Experts and paste the downloaded EA file.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • Attach the EA to the EURUSD M5 chart. This is your one-chart setup.
  • Configure the input parameters like lot size, risk per trade, and hidden stop loss.
  • Enable web requests for the news filter to avoid trading during high-impact news events.

Experience Using the Robot​

I've tested a fair share of trading robots, and let's just say, I'm not easily impressed. The Advanced AI Scalper MT5, however, does have some interesting features. Its machine learning capabilities allow it to adapt to market conditions, which is a nice touch. But remember, it needs at least 1-2 months to show its true colors. Don't expect overnight success.

Tips for Improvement​

Even the best robots can use a little tweaking. Here are some tips to get the most out of your Advanced AI Scalper MT5:

• Start with a demo account. This will help you understand how the EA behaves without risking real money.
  • Regularly monitor its performance. Market conditions change, and so should your settings.
  • Use the backtesting feature to find the most profitable settings.
  • Adjust the risk management parameters to balance potential rewards with acceptable risk levels.

Source Code of Advanced AI Scalper MT5​

Now, let's talk about the source code. We don't have access to the original code of the Advanced AI Scalper MT5 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we've created a sample code. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, this is just an example from easytradingforum.com, and we don't sell the Advanced AI Scalper MT5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Advanced AI Scalper MT5 - Free Example Code​

If you're interested in a free example code based on the description of the Advanced AI Scalper MT5, you can download it from this link. Our team at EASY Trading Team has created this code for educational purposes. We don't sell the Advanced AI Scalper MT5; we just provide a sample based on its description.

So, there you have it. If you're looking to dive into the world of automated trading, the Advanced AI Scalper MT5 might be worth a shot. Just remember to keep your expectations in check and always perform your due diligence. Happy trading!

Attachments

• Advanced AI Scalper MT5.mq5
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
With a 10k account, starting with a .5 lot and a 200 increment while having autolot enabled will indeed scale proportionately to starting with a $200 account. This should automatically adjust the increment based on account size. However, I encountered an error with the news CSV download, despite adding the required sites. Also, can someone clarify the difference between 'symbol list' and 'symbol separated by comma' in the settings? I added 8 symbols to the symbol list and major pairs to the comma-separated symbols, but no trades have been placed yet, though it's only been running for an hour on the EURUSD 5m chart.

Greetings, I've completed the EA acquisition. Could you please assist me with the set file? Much appreciated. - Advanced AI Scalper MT5