Advance 123 Pattern Scanner

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, here we are, evaluating the Advance 123 Pattern Scanner. With a delightful user rating of 3.91, this robot has certainly sparked some debate among traders. Let’s cut through the fluff and see what the community has to say about it.

Description of Features​

The Advance 123 Pattern Scanner aims to enhance trading opportunities by identifying specific market patterns. According to the descriptions available, key features include:
- **Pattern Recognition:** The ability to scan for various price patterns.
- **Timeframe Flexibility:** Adaptation for different trading timeframes, although many users wish for more options.
- **Divergence Filter:** A tool that some users find useful, while others prefer the option to disable it.
In essence, it tries to simplify the trading process by automating pattern detection. How comforting.

Results Analysis​

Now, let's dive into the results. Reviews are mixed—an apparent trend of dissatisfaction alongside a contingent of users swearing by its utility. For instance, one user praises its functionality while another outright condemns it as useless. A year-long analysis, though, shows typical performance for a robot hovering around a 3.91 rating. To substantiate this, you’ll need to check the detailed statistics on the official website.

Pros and Cons​

Let’s outline what we know about this robot in a neat little list:

• Pros:
    - Provides some level of market pattern detection.
    - Positive feedback from a small group of users.
    - Potentially useful for index trading.

Cons:
    - Mixed reviews with considerable criticism.
    - Performance may vary significantly based on user expectations.
    - The robot's reliance on specific indicators can limit its effectiveness.
So, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows here, folks.

Source Code of Advance 123 Pattern Scanner​

Now, about the source code. We don’t have access to the original code of the robot sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we can create a comparable version. Just remember, this little adaptation isn’t the genuine article. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Advance 123 Pattern Scanner; we merely whip up code inspired by its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Share Your Thoughts on Advance 123 Pattern Scanner​

We invite all users to discuss their experiences with the Advance 123 Pattern Scanner on our forum. Have you had great success, or did it flop for you? Share your results and let’s see what the consensus is.

For those curious about coding, feel free to ask questions! This example code is based on the description from MQL5, so fire away with your inquiries.

Attachments

• Advance 123 Pattern Scanner.mq5
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
Greetings, aspiring traders! I'm thrilled to see everyone embracing these exceptional tools for enhancing their Forex trading journey. Your feedback is invaluable, so don't hesitate to share your thoughts or ideas for product enhancements – comment below or message me directly. With 8 years of trading experience under my belt, I'm committed to crafting resources that empower traders like us. I'm also working on a comprehensive trading guide and strategies that I believe will significantly benefit our community. If you have any queries or require assistance with our products, I'm here to help anytime! Let's make this trading adventure a rewarding one. ☘️

Great product! It would be awesome to have the option to set signals to appear only after the price has convincingly broken the specified levels and closed above or below point 2. Also, could the feature for adding multiple 'Custom Symbols' be expanded? I'd love to include a specific crypto alongside an index. Appreciate the effort put into this, looking forward to enhancements!