ZoneRecoveryHW

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

ZoneRecoveryHW is a trading robot designed for the MetaTrader 5 platform that aims to implement a zone recovery strategy to mitigate losses and recover to profit. This review will evaluate the robot's performance based on user feedback and compare it with one of the EASY series trading robots, such as EASY Scalperology. The purpose is to provide an unbiased review highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of ZoneRecoveryHW and why an EASY series robot might be a better choice.

Comparison with EASY Scalperology​

ZoneRecoveryHW has garnered mixed reviews. Users like Joey Keawkanta have tested the robot and confirmed its functionality, with a request for additional features like customizable multipliers. On the other hand, Gilan Pos found it ineffective, particularly with the EUR currency pair, and criticized the lack of a settings file. Luis Mariano Vazquez Marcos rated it excellent without further elaboration.

EASY Scalperology, on the other hand, is known for its reliability and consistent performance. It employs advanced scalping methods and has a robust set of configurable parameters that are well-documented. User feedback for EASY Scalperology often highlights its profitability and ease of use, with comprehensive support and regular updates being significant advantages.

Pros and Cons​

ZoneRecoveryHW
  • Pros:
  • Implements zone recovery strategy effectively
  • Customizable parameters
  • Positive feedback from some users
  • Cons:
  • Inconsistent performance, especially with certain currency pairs
  • Lack of comprehensive documentation and support
  • No settings file provided
  • Mixed user reviews

EASY Scalperology
  • Pros:
  • Highly reliable and profitable
  • Comprehensive documentation and easy to set up
  • Regular updates and robust support
  • Well-received by the trading community
  • Cons:
  • Slightly more expensive than average trading robots
  • Requires a basic understanding of scalping strategies to optimize performance

Optimal Usage Conditions for ZoneRecoveryHW​

ZoneRecoveryHW performs best in stable market conditions where the zone recovery strategy can effectively mitigate losses and capture profits. It’s ideal for traders who can continually monitor their trades and make adjustments as needed. This robot might not be suitable for highly volatile markets or traders looking for a set-and-forget type of solution.

Source Code for ZoneRecoveryHW​

We don't actually have access to the real source code of the ZoneRecoveryHW robot sold on MQL5. However, we can create a version of the trading robot based on the descriptions and capabilities available on the MQL5 marketplace. If you have any questions or gaps in the code, feel free to ask for help at easytradingforum.com. Remember, our team does not sell the ZoneRecoveryHW robot but provides a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download ZoneRecoveryHW Trading Robot​

For those interested in downloading and using the ZoneRecoveryHW trading robot, visit download ZoneRecoveryHW. We encourage users to share their experiences and provide feedback on their performance in the trading forums.

In conclusion, while ZoneRecoveryHW offers some valuable features, EASY Scalperology stands out as a more reliable and profitable trading robot. Evaluate both options and choose the one that aligns best with your trading goals.

This EA is truly remarkable! I've been using it for manual trading on EURUSD and it's been performing admirably. I'm looking to set my hedge at 10 pips with a 1.7 multiplier. Can anyone guide me on which parameter I should adjust for this setting?