Waka Waka EA MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Waka Waka EA MT5 is a trading robot that claims to exploit market inefficiencies rather than relying on historical data fitting. With a live track record of 4.5 years, it promises stable trading with low drawdown. However, as a professional trader and programmer, I approach such claims with a healthy dose of skepticism. Let's dive into the details and see if this EA lives up to its reputation.

Description of Features​

Waka Waka EA MT5 boasts several features designed to make trading more efficient and profitable:
  • One-Chart Setup: Manage all supported symbols from a single chart.
  • Grid Trading System: An advanced grid system to exploit market inefficiencies.
  • Risk Management: Robust features to control drawdown and manage exposure.
  • Backtesting and Live Performance: Solid backtesting to validate performance across various market conditions.
  • News Filter: Avoid trading during high-impact news events.
  • User Interface: A user-friendly interface with clear settings and parameters.

Performance Analysis​

Based on user reviews and the available data, Waka Waka EA MT5 has shown consistent performance. User seksin reported significant profits with a high-risk setup, while unknown_mm praised its safety and profitability over six months. However, the review from moabon was less informative, merely asking to join a Telegram group. The EA's rating of 4.31 suggests a generally positive reception, but it's essential to remember that no trading system is infallible.

Pros and Cons​

• Pros:
    • Stable performance with low drawdown.
    • Easy to set up and use.
    • Effective risk management features.
  • Cons:
    • The inherent risks of grid trading.
    • High cost at $2600.
    • Mixed user reviews, indicating varied experiences.

Conclusion​

Waka Waka EA MT5 appears to be a robust trading tool with several advanced features. However, traders should approach it with realistic expectations and use it as part of a diversified trading strategy. The mixed user reviews highlight the importance of aligning the EA's strategy with individual trading preferences and risk tolerance.

Source Code of Waka Waka EA MT5​

We do not have access to the original source code of the Waka Waka EA MT5 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code available on forexroboteasy.com. This code is an example based on the EA's described features and functionalities.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Waka Waka EA MT5 - Example Code​

If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask on our forum. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Waka Waka EA MT5; we only created a sample trading robot based on its description. You can download the example code from forexroboteasy.com.

Attachments

• Waka Waka EA MT5.mq5
    5.4 KB · Views: 4
I've just come across this EA and I'm eager to learn more! Is there a Telegram group available for discussions and support? I'm really excited to connect with other users and share insights!