Waiting Night MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Waiting Night MT5 robot is a trading algorithm that claims to optimize trading during night hours. With a rating of 3.73, opinions are divided. Some users report successful experiences while others struggle with setup issues. A detailed analysis based on user reviews and performance statistics will clarify this robot's effectiveness.

Description of Functions​

Waiting Night MT5 is designed to function as a scalper, focusing on short-term trades during the night. The key features include:
  • Automatic trading during predefined night hours.
  • Utilization of various broker accounts for optimal performance.
  • Scalping strategies with small take profit targets.
  • Trade management with attention to market conditions.
  • Compatibility with ECN brokers.
While the robot is aimed at finding trading opportunities, user feedback indicates that it may not perform consistently across different setups or brokers.

Performance Analysis​

Based on user experiences over the last year, we can summarize the performance of Waiting Night MT5 as follows:
- **User waxmay** encountered significant issues with getting the robot to trade, leading to frustration over a lack of support from the creator.
- **User johnsteed** conducted backtesting with a high level of tick data accuracy, highlighting the broker-sensitive nature of the robot. He eventually transitioned to live trading with mixed results, primarily affected by VPS latency.
- **User dtp2021** expressed satisfaction with the robot's performance, indicating that a non-greedy approach could yield good returns.

Overall, the robot's performance appears heavily dependent on individual user setups, broker selection, and market conditions. The inconsistency in trading activity, as noted by various users, raises questions about reliability.

Pros and Cons​

**Pros:**
  • Potential for good returns if used correctly.
  • Supports multiple broker types.
  • Tries to avoid trades when market opportunities are not favorable.

**Cons:**
  • Setup issues reported by users.
  • Inconsistent trading activity leading to user frustration.
  • Performance varies greatly between brokers.
  • Lack of responsive support from the developer.

The mixed feedback clearly indicates that while some users find value in the robot, others are left dissatisfied.

Source Code of Waiting Night MT5​

It's important to note that the actual source code of the original Waiting Night MT5 robot sold on MQL5 is not publicly available. However, we can create a code example based on the description provided on the MQL5 site. The team at EASY Trading Team does not sell the Waiting Night MT5 robot but has constructed a code sample inspired by its features. Users interested in coding or customizing the robot are encouraged to reach out with their questions.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Waiting Night MT5 for Optimal Trading Experience

If you have any questions regarding the code or the algorithm's functionality, feel free to ask. Your insights and experience with the Waiting Night MT5 robot are welcomed for discussion on the forum.

Attachments

• Waiting Night MT5.mq5
    5.2 KB · Views: 0
With a staggering 99.99% quote quality in my backtests, the data from Dukascopy speaks for itself. I didn't just take the easy route; I incorporated slippage with delays of 100-250ms and a floating spread to mirror real market conditions. If your results don't match up, perhaps it's time for a reality check.

Having just acquired this EA, I'm eager to optimize my trading experience. Could you kindly provide the set file you're currently utilizing for live trading? I aim to replicate your success. Thank you!

Is it necessary to adjust the set file in the Waiting Night EA to align with my broker's change from GMT+2 to GMT+3 effective March 13th, 2022? Also, could we create a dedicated chat group for Waiting Night users to share insights and experiences with the EA?