Wager

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the endless ocean of trading robots, Wager seems to be another drop. Asserted to be a professional trading assistant by its creators, Wager has the potential to elude a trader’s eye due to lack of user reviews or rating. While it may present as a challenge to evaluate its efficiency in the absence of such crucial information, I will try my best to dissect this robot based on the available information.

Description of Functions​

According to the data provided on forexroboteasy.com, Wager performs multiple functions that, on paper, seem rather impressive. This robot is programmed to evaluate the market continuously in search of profitable trading opportunities. Once it spots an opportunity, it places trades without emotions and greed that often cloud human judgement. It's built to minimize risk while maximizing profits.

Key Functions
  • Automated trading
  • Trend recognition
  • Risk management

Analysis of Results​

The results for the Wager robot over the past year are provided in a meticulously detailed manner on the website. While the numbers appear rather attractive, the lack of external validation makes these figures somewhat dubious.

Notable Results
  • Profit Factor: 2.39
  • Total trades: 647
  • Profit trades (% of total): 84.85%
But in this field, nothing is taken at face value. Everything needs to pass through the ruthless lens of skepticism.

Pros and Cons​

While analyzing this robot, I have jotted down a few pros and cons that came to my attention.

Pros
  • Automated trading: Saves a lot of time and energy.
  • Risk management: Aims to minimize losses.

Cons
  • Lack of User Reviews: No user review makes it difficult to trust the robot's efficiency.
  • No rating: Again, no rating means there's no quantifiable way to gauge the robot's effectiveness.

Original Wager Code​

Sad news, fellow traders. We don't have the original source code of the Wager robot being sold on MQL5. However, based on the description provided on MQL5, we can draft a similar code. Remember, we're here to help.

Note: This is a sample code from easytradingforum.com, largely based on the robot's description. It does not represent the actual source code of the Wager robot sold on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team doesn't sell the Wager robot, we only provide the code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Wager now and Experience Automated Trading

Should you have queries regarding the code or any other aspect of the Wager robot, feel free to ask. Also, we encourage you to share your experiences with this robot on our forum. Your review might just fill the void left by the absence of user reviews on Wager.

I'd love to hear your thoughts or results on this. Let's get the conversation started.