VVX Xerath XT MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

VVX Xerath XT MT4 is a trading robot developed by Artem Minchuk, designed to operate on the MetaTrader 4 platform. Built on the foundation of the SSX Titan TT advisor, this EA focuses on lower timeframes (M15) and trades on XAUUSD and USDJPY pairs. Priced at $599, it promises to adapt to changing market conditions using a combination of 12 different indicators. With a rating of 2.8 and mixed user reviews, it's clear that this robot has both its fans and detractors. Let's dive into how to set it up and maximize its potential.

Installation and Setup​

To install VVX Xerath XT MT4, follow these steps:

• Download the EA from the MQL5 marketplace.
  • Open MetaTrader 4 and navigate to the File menu.
  • Select Open Data Folder and place the downloaded EA file in the Experts folder.
  • Restart MetaTrader 4.
  • Navigate to the Navigator panel and locate VVX Xerath XT MT4 under Expert Advisors.
  • Drag and drop the EA onto an M15 chart for either XAUUSD or USDJPY.
  • In the settings window, customize the input parameters such as LotSize, StopLoss, TakeProfit, and the various indicator settings.
  • Enable Allow live trading and click OK.

Congratulations, your VVX Xerath XT MT4 is now set up and ready to trade.

Experience Using VVX Xerath XT MT4​

Let's be honest, VVX Xerath XT MT4 has received a mixed bag of reviews. One user, fawrdc, lamented, 非常差,连续亏损,购买后只有损失,没有盈利,极度差评,不建议购买!!! which translates to Very bad, continuous losses, only losses after purchase, no profit, extremely bad review, not recommended to buy!!! Another user, maido, had a more nuanced take: As for XAUUSD, it is an unrealized loss, but USDJPY is making a solid profit. I will wait and see how it goes for a while longer and update my opinion on this EA.

On the flip side, Petr Tesnar was quite pleased: This is the second EA I have bought from Artem. He is very supportive and the strategies are some of the best. The back tests are again amazing to me. I look forward to the next weeks with this EA - thanks a lot Artem :)

In my own experience, the robot shows potential but requires careful monitoring and adjustments to its settings. It's not a set it and forget it type of EA.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of VVX Xerath XT MT4, consider the following tips:

• Regularly update the EA settings based on current market conditions.
  • Use demo accounts to test new settings before applying them to live accounts.
  • Diversify your trading portfolio to mitigate risks.
  • Keep an eye on user reviews and updates from the developer.
  • Consider combining VVX Xerath XT MT4 with other trading strategies for better risk management.

Source Code of VVX Xerath XT MT4​

We don't have access to the original source code of the VVX Xerath XT MT4 robot sold on MQL5. However, we have created a sample code based on its description available on the MQL5 website. This code is an approximation and should be thoroughly tested before use. For any questions regarding the code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download VVX Xerath XT MT4

If you have any questions about the code, please ask. Note that this is a sample code created by the EASY Trading Team based on the description of the VVX Xerath XT MT4 robot sold on MQL5. We do not sell the VVX Xerath XT MT4 robot; we only created a trading robot code based on its description. For detailed statistics and more information, visit our website.

Attachments

• VVX Xerath XT MT4.mq5
    3.8 KB · Views: 0
Interestingly, I've observed that the backtesting outcomes are diverging significantly from the live signal performance since January 29th. I've tested with settings 1/1 and 1/2, where the losses in backtesting were notably milder compared to those in live trading, which surprisingly yielded profits. Currently running version 1.1, I'm curious if that was the same version utilized during the testing phase. Could you clarify this? Titan EA tends to maintain a consistent alignment between its live performance and strategy testing results.