Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the no-nonsense review of the trading robot Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5. As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I’ve seen my fair share of trading robots. So, does this one stand out, or is it just another hype? Let's dig in.

Description of Features​

The Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5 claims to utilize Volume Spread Analysis (VSA) to pinpoint trading opportunities. Here’s a brief rundown of its key features:
  • Identifies patterns in volume spread to detect market trends.
  • Works across multiple timeframes.
  • Customizable settings for risk management and trading parameters.
  • Compatible with various financial instruments.
  • Allegedly provides real-time alerts and notifications.

Seems fancy, right? Let’s see if it holds up in real trading conditions.

Performance Analysis​

Based on user feedback and a rating of 4.5, it appears that traders find some value in this robot. Here's a snapshot of user comments:

• Alberthto23 - Rating: 4 - Bom. Alright, short and sweet.
  • Gabriel De Araujo Lobo - Rating: 5 - Asks about the difference between free and paid versions. Clearly satisfied enough to consider paying.
  • Vince Cent - Rating: 4 - Good. Another succinct review.
  • Tradeblob - Rating: 4 - Nice work! High praise usually means something.
  • Andreas Sachs - Rating: 5 - I'm impressed. I use it on M1 time frame. Impressed? That's something you don't hear often in the trading world.

Looking at these user experiences, the robot seems to perform well. But, as always, user reviews are just part of the equation. Check out the detailed performance stats on their website: Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5.

Pros and Cons​

No robot is perfect, and the Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5 is no exception.

Pros:
  • High user ratings suggest reliability.
  • Flexibility across different timeframes and instruments.
  • Real-time alerts are useful for active traders.

Cons:
  • The difference between free and paid versions remains unclear.
  • Heavy reliance on Volume Spread Analysis may not suit all trading styles.
  • Limited user feedback on long-term performance.

Source Code of Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5​

Unfortunately, the actual source code of the original Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5 is not publicly available. However, based on the detailed description provided on MQL5, we can create a similar code. This can serve as a foundation for your own custom trading robot.

If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, our team at EASY Trading Team does not sell the Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5; we only provide a sample code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5: Get Started Today​

Curious to see how the Volume Spread Pattern Detector MT5 works for you? Download it now and start trading. Share your experiences and results on the forum to help others in the trading community.

So, there you have it. A trading robot that might just bring some value to your trading arsenal, or maybe not. Only one way to find out!

Does this indicator even bother with buffers? Or is it just another gimmick in a sea of overhyped tools? It's funny how so many of these so-called indicators forget the basics.

It's disappointing that the 'Volume Spread Pattern Indicator MT5' (the full version) doesn't write to any buffer. It limits the functionality that could enhance its usability, making me wish for a more integrated approach.