Vision AGI

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Ah, Vision AGI, the latest darling of the Forex trading world. With a rating of 4.73, it seems to have won the hearts of many traders. But let's not get carried away. This is a Forex robot, not a magic wand. Let's dive into the nitty-gritty of how to set it up and make it work for you. And yes, we'll address those pesky questions about why it sometimes decides to take a nap instead of trading.

Installation and Setup​

Setting up Vision AGI is as straightforward as it gets. Here’s a step-by-step guide:

• 1. Download the Vision AGI EA from here.
    2. Open your MetaTrader 5 platform.
    3. Navigate to the File menu and select Open Data Folder.
    4. Place the Vision AGI EA file in the Experts folder.
    5. Restart MetaTrader 5.
    6. Drag the Vision AGI EA onto the M5 chart for the EURGBP pair.
    7. Adjust the input parameters such as Lots, Take Profit, Stop Loss, and Trading Days to suit your trading strategy.
    8. Enable AutoTrading and let the robot do its thing.

User Experience​

From the user feedback, it’s clear that Vision AGI has its moments of brilliance and occasional bouts of laziness. For instance, user kasugaful mentioned that the EA didn't open any positions immediately after installation. This could be due to market conditions or the robot's internal logic. On the other hand, users like danielvendach and kinglion500 seem optimistic and are already looking to expand their arsenal with additional EAs.

In my experience, Vision AGI performs well when the market conditions align with its strategy. However, don't expect it to trade constantly. It’s designed to be selective, which is actually a good thing. Overtrading can lead to unnecessary losses.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of Vision AGI, consider the following tips:

• 1. Adjust the Lot Size: Use the money management feature to adjust the lot size based on your account balance.
    2. Enable News Filters: This will help avoid trading during high-impact news events that can cause market volatility.
    3. Monitor Performance: Keep an eye on the robot’s performance metrics and adjust the parameters as needed.
    4. Backtest Regularly: Conduct regular backtests to ensure the robot is performing as expected under different market conditions.

Source Code of Vision AGI​

Now, about the source code. We don't have access to the original code of Vision AGI sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we’ve created a similar code that you can find on easytradingforum.com. This code is an approximation and should not be considered the original. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Vision AGI for Free

If you're intrigued and want to give Vision AGI a try, you can download it from here. Remember, this is an example code based on the description of the Vision AGI robot sold on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell Vision AGI; we’ve simply created a code based on its description. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy trading!

Attachments

• Vision AGI.mq5
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
Having just acquired Vision AGI, I appreciate the offer for an extra EA. I'm curious if I could receive BotGPT MT5 as my complimentary choice.

I've been running the Vision AGI EA for a couple of weeks now, and strangely enough, it's been completely quiet – not a single order placed. What gives?